Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 18th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@crescent moon - Cool! Sure, send as many as you want. I know Harcourt has them until he upgrades, just trying to give an alternate to people so Mr. Mudd doesn't get overwhelmed. :D

And yes, if you get sent Wall speakers, you will return Beverage Coolers. :)

Morning gang - big congrats to @porvillewright

My laptop did something really weird yesterday morning, and then promptly decided, as these things have a mind of their own and are starting to rule the world - where is Doctor Who when you need him - to reload windows. Side effect was I gifted twice, and have now sent out this monrings gifts and have fully caught up - WOW - won't last as you all wake up in your different timezones and start returning. Next 3 gifts I receive will be returned TODAY.

Have a great day, and watch out for these machines, they have a mind of their own (edited by ItsRalphy laptop - "oh no we don't")

@gbswales - when I opened the game this morning, I got 200 so went into neighbours to see who had invited me. Nothing new that I recognised or names I knew from the forum. However, our connection failed some time ago, but this was in my list - has anything appeared in your that you can accept by any chance?:-
AC gbswales.png

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
After a VERY off week, where I nearly gave up and deleted the the game - out of nowehere the game is fine and an abundance of gifts have come up! Thanks to the messages and advice. It was really appreciated!!
I'm a bit behind now, but I am glad that I'm still playing. Gifts sent to:

@Vivke @crescent moon @david smith @Captain WH Rollins @Husam @Radu81 @gorrion @Harcourt @wydaho @ItsRalphy @jain_tech

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Many a time I felt like deleting the game in the early months of game play, had I done so, I would never have discovered the forum or such good like-minded people

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning from London (06.55am GMT)

By far my best mornings plunder in a very long time brought in 32,900 coins and 22 launch ready blue chests, of which 9 were high valued resources. My 20 gifts for today, Friday 22nd April, were sent earlier on this morning, 6.30am(ish) - another full inbox of gifts, many thanks for them all. There is no way I could possibly keep my fleet of planes flying without your continued gifting.

@Leo97228 - sent first DNDS
@WAMike - sent second DNDS
@PeterNL - sent second Motion Senor
@Radu81 - thanks for 5th Infrared Camera
@ItsRalphy - thanks for 5th Floor Washer

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

After a VERY off week, where I nearly gave up and deleted the the game - out of nowehere the game is fine and an abundance of gifts have come up! Thanks to the messages and advice. It was really appreciated!!
I'm a bit behind now, but I am glad that I'm still playing. Gifts sent to:

@Vivke @crescent moon @david smith @Captain WH Rollins @Husam @Radu81 @gorrion @Harcourt @wydaho @ItsRalphy @jain_tech

Have a lovely weekend everyone.
I am so glad to hear your game is working fine again. Very glad you didn't delete it!!!!!!!

Busy week! Gifts are received and sent. Thanks so much!

Signature is updated for both my accounts. I've got lots of landing lamps and spare wires now - thank you! Added a few building needs for when I'm able to do the next upgrades and also added a few new things I can send - grinding machine from bear and safety cone and wall speaker from cath/wydaho.

Sorry that I missed a day or two of gifting from the bear account. Gifts sent tonight and @Aero Aereola, @Cath (cath 1), and @Harcourt are first on the list tomorrow night.

@wydaho

I can help with the Beverage Coolers.

Don't bother to return the last gift, wait until the Cooler arrives.

Regards
Harcourt

@crescent moon - Cool! Sure, send as many as you want. I know Harcourt has them until he upgrades, just trying to give an alternate to people so Mr. Mudd doesn't get overwhelmed. :D

And yes, if you get sent Wall speakers, you will return Beverage Coolers. :)

@Ten33go , @crescent moon , @TbombToronto

Mr Mudd made a huge mistake. He foolishly thought the Maps would disappear with his Terminal Upgrade. But, of course, all of the rest of us know it is for a Control Tower and it will disappear when that Building is upgraded.

I don't know, you just can't get the staff these days !

Regards
Harcourt

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Top of the morning!

Gifts out early. Thank you for fueling and catering my day!

I already have a gifting backlog today and it hasn't even started yet :confused:. This means only one thing: Greatest. Neighbours. In. The. World. :notworthy::love::joyful:

@TbombToronto All done on the monitors! (y) How many Walkies do you still need?
@Ispmark and @Cath Fax complete! How many Helmets left, Marko?
@Captain WH Rollins Patrol Drone well received. I sent fuel 20 in return. I'll keep doing so unless you tell me otherwise...

Of course congratulations are in order, @porvillewright . Nice flying, buddy! (y)

Have a great day!

Hi All,, I have sent out my 20 gifts for today. Thank you for all the gifts received. I have 20 already to return tomorrow !

@Ten33go I have sent Airline Maps to @crescent moon and @TbombToronto

@Wasted Eagle Thanks for the Walkie Talkies. I now have all I need.

@BearFlights I have sent you a special edition White Gold Bracelet with the engraving "Welcome Back".

I hope to start on constructing my first Laundry today.

As ever, have a profitable day's flying.

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
@gbswales - when I opened the game this morning, I got 200 so went into neighbours to see who had invited me. Nothing new that I recognised or names I knew from the forum. However, our connection failed some time ago, but this was in my list - has anything appeared in your that you can accept by any chance?:-
View attachment 3223

No I am not seeing anything this end though I normally delete any requests that I am not expecting and although I would have recognised your name, it's always possible I clicked through quickly without noticing. I have a ticket in with GI about this but as usual they are having difficulty in interpreting basic questions!
Lets try this in order
(1) Delete the entry you see there and then send me a new request - wac7ps2 - and send me a message to confirm you sent it - I will then check my end to see if I can accept you

(2) If that doesn't work, and assuming I don't get a further reply from GI, then I think the only other way is for you to remove the request message and for me to delete you from my list. Doing that in the past with someone else allowed me to add them again. Even if it doesn't work GI will not be able to say that we are currently neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom