Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 18th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
After a break of time travelling issue, I'm back and sending gifts! :D

@Daenerys
(#Daenerys) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Fruit Lollipop. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Daenerys(#D2 reqireditem) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Laosge(#Laosge) –Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Jet Engine?
@lacey(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@BearFlights (BearFlights) –Thanks for Cooling Chamber. I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Laosge(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Cash Counter. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Faith1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Ekenna(Ekenna) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Cash Counter. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@gbswales (gbswales99) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Gandalf(Gandalf.itemneeded) –Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@GiftXchange(GiftXchange:F20) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Dan Jansen(greenwolf74) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Harcourt (Harco-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@ItsRalphy(ItsRalphy requireditem) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@OVAinternational(OVAinternational) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Raf(R / R2) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Radu81(Radu/itemneeded) – Thanks for Jet Engine. I sent you Altimeter. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Samzon(Samzon JetEngine) – Thanks for Deicer. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Kesh(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Thanks for Jet Engine. I sent you Cognac.Could you send me Landing Lamp?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
A gentle reminder to all my neighbours not to gift any Duty Free Shop gift items - the buildings counter reads 24,747 days and 8 hours before it pays out - although the payment could go to my estate if I'm not around to collect it.

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
Top of the morning!

Gifts out early. Thank you for fueling and catering my day!

I already have a gifting backlog today and it hasn't even started yet :confused:. This means only one thing: Greatest. Neighbours. In. The. World. :notworthy::love::joyful:

@TbombToronto All done on the monitors! (y) How many Walkies do you still need?
@Ispmark and @Cath Fax complete! How many Helmets left, Marko?
@Captain WH Rollins Patrol Drone well received. I sent fuel 20 in return. I'll keep doing so unless you tell me otherwise...

Of course congratulations are in order, @porvillewright . Nice flying, buddy! (y)

Have a great day!

I can use 1 more walkie-talkie please.

Thanks!!!!@

D

Deleted member 5399

@ItsRalphy Odd, I've been seeing several now who are not only already on neighbor list; and I click add so fast to send request; but they even reply back, or send me requests.
@wydaho So sorry I haven't seen you on any list. Don't remove me as you are always welcome to visit.
Gifts out from both !KB and !KB2. Visiting done for today too.

Good Morning from London (06.55am GMT)

By far my best mornings plunder in a very long time brought in 32,900 coins and 22 launch ready blue chests, of which 9 were high valued resources. My 20 gifts for today, Friday 22nd April, were sent earlier on this morning, 6.30am(ish) - another full inbox of gifts, many thanks for them all. There is no way I could possibly keep my fleet of planes flying without your continued gifting.

@Leo97228 - sent first DNDS
@WAMike - sent second DNDS
@PeterNL - sent second Motion Senor
@Radu81 - thanks for 5th Infrared Camera
@ItsRalphy - thanks for 5th Floor Washer

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
Sorry Capt. I sent fuel 20, I have Intercoms and will start to send those. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom