Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing this game for a bit over a year now (almost exclusively on Android), and for the first time, every single one of my planes that returned needed repair :banghead:
Anyway, I really could use some calculators and whiteboards. Any takers?
Thanks
please send computer(3)

@david smith - I have both of your accounts in the waiting area.
@KenDuckySmith - I have !KB still in the waiting area.

I have you both in the waiting area of my second account.

Sending gifts on my second account and thank you all for your gifts. Need more neighbors from here on this account, please. Thank you
send album(2) thanks in advance

D

Deleted member 5399

I'm walking the plank tonight matey's Tis the bottom of the sea for me.
@strats I sent my apologies
@m-bari I still haven't upgraded my terminal yet, so doc detectors are still on gifting list.
Although the doc detectors and paper cutters replaced the Arcade Machines, Fingerprint Readers, and the intercoms and I never saw me blunder.
Aye feed me to the sharks both of ye!!

I've been playing this game for a bit over a year now (almost exclusively on Android), and for the first time, every single one of my planes that returned needed repair :banghead:
Anyway, I really could use some calculators and whiteboards. Any takers?
Thanks
Hi @ spearman78 I have sent a friend request can help with some of your needs.
Cheers.
Robert

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
I'm walking the plank tonight matey's Tis the bottom of the sea for me.
@strats I sent my apologies
@m-bari I still haven't upgraded my terminal yet, so doc detectors are still on gifting list.
Although the doc detectors and paper cutters replaced the Arcade Machines, Fingerprint Readers, and the intercoms and I never saw me blunder.
Aye feed me to the sharks both of ye!!
Thanks for trying - I understand. I am then needing arcade machines if someone can help me out.

D

Deleted member 5399

Okay, someone snuck in when I wasn't looking on my !KB2 account. I seem to have run out of gifts today for everyone
<<<<< BAD SANTA; (oh wrong movie)
Again aye feed me to the sharks mateys.
I did my best to get to as many as possible today from both accounts, although I seem to have overlooked a few things.
<<<<<<<<<<<< Shark food for that guy.

Username/Friend Code: wl7qqxp
In-Game Name: uPaja
Items Required: cooling chamber, archive box
Items I Can Send: Passengers (5), Fuel (3), Passengers (5), Fuel Catalysts, All-inclusive Bracelet, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Computer, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillation Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Yagi-Uda Antenna, TV Panels
sent friend request

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Hello everyone!

Not sure what happened, but my Falcon is needing repair after each flight or every other flight now. And it takes 3 greens to speed it up. The Falcon was very reliable for me prior to this (don't remember repairing it). Do these planes wear out and need to be sold and repurchased? (BTW my flacon is a normal one not the "S1" token version.)

My gifts are sent! Thanks for all the I have been receiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom