Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
The ownership and management would like to apologize for the erratic gifting that may have occurred over the past couple of days. There was supposed to be a notification sent out about it, but it wasn't put out.

The people responsible for this have been sacked. The people responsible for being responsible in making sure everyone is responsible, have also been sacked.

And now for something completely different...

#1, The Larch.

Oh, and gifts have been sent from main account, will send out others in a little while. Thank you for those gifts that have been sent to me, they are appreciated!

@Wired Parrott. I know we were friends before but I am unable to add you back as a friend. Maybe you could try adding me and see what happens.

I gave it a try and it was a no go. Not sure what happened to our connection. Just noticed one day you were not on my list anymore. Perhaps it was a side effect of one of the many game resets I used to encounter. It would be nice if they fixed the issue and allowed players to connect irrelevant of whether they were previously connected. They really are stuck on not allowing codes to be entered more than once, so perhaps they should create a new method for being neighbors as codes are a failure.

D

Deleted member 5399

*********THIS IS A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT**********
Note that my signature has now changed. Unless GI decides to get on with the "rumored" update we were or should have gotten by now; or in the case of "Special Events", also known to be "rumored" anymore, then what you see in my gifting list as of today, is what I have. I have built and completed level 10 Town Hall, and Level 10 Terminal, so those items are no longer on my list to give.
***************THIS HAS BEEN A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT**************
Gifting has been completed from !KB and !KB2 will be completed later in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom