Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

As I'm reading this, it's about 1:30 in the morning and on tablet. I will be sure to add updated -request and scan through last weeks thread as well to ensure I update my side notes

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Friend Request out to @Mr. K on your second account (bigK). Also sent one to @myrddyn on your new account.

@WhatHappenedNow Still shows pending reply. Not sure if you tried entering my code. I forgot to follow up with you on this from your last message a couple weeks ago.

@Comet18 sorry for the random item send...my touch screen is a bit sensitive and I accidentally sent...something...no idea what.

Gifts out for the evening. Thanks to all those that helped in my recent building upgrades! If you see something specific that you want from my list and did not get it please let me know!
@Davejoyg - thanks I will check.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mr. K
@Rainer - Now I understand why you need the Gyroscope. I just had my powerful delta in the repair shop. Speeded up and it requires gyroscope. So as you can see in my updated sig. Gyroscope is tops on the list. I like the powerful delta.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Hello everyone, I'm tracking the trading forums still, but to better neighbors please send me a private message on the conversation board if anybody needs a item or want to become a neighbor to me.
Have a good trading week.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hello,
I do not know if I can do it today to send my gifts, since we have visitors.
I'll make up for it by tomorrow morning.
I wish you all a nice day.
Have a great day with your visitors Rainer!!

Friends! Thanks for all the help with my sweets factory - And all the rocket launching last weekend to get the money to buy it, I was able to construct in record time!

D

Deleted member 5399

All Gifts sent from !KB and !KB2
@SactoDave
Don't know what's going on in Derby's town but you might wanna send the constable over one of them there Manors. Seems everytime I visit, and click on the same one, I get a bottle of Whiskey from it. Must be running a distillery down in the basement or a Speakeasy.
If you want I can send an aerial shot as I fly overhead of which Manor it is so you know which door to knock on next time you are in town.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mr. K
@Davejoyg - invite accepted and welcome to the neighbor on my second account.

If anyone have a projector, can you send it to my second account, please. Need it to unlock or upgrade the terminal. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom