Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 26th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

Can someone tell me how many days normally pass between one discount window opening and another discount window closing? Also, is the opening and closing the same for all members? I currently have an open discount window but I'm not in a position to make full use of it. The answer would be very useful, I'm looking and planning for the near future.

I'm sure someone knows the answer.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
discount window is not on a set schedule.

Most of the common items are discounted in Duke Crocker airship. a special 33 % is opened when GI feels players are annoyed by bugs or delays and are losing interest in the game.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
discount window is not on a set schedule.

Most of the common items are discounted in Duke Crocker airship. a special 33 % is opened when GI feels players are annoyed by bugs or delays and are losing interest in the game.

discount window opening (50% discount on land expansion) so, its random?

D

Deleted member 5399

Gifts out to all from !KB and !KB2.
Not much change in way of needs right now. Will update when I am close to upgrading something.
But of course that depends on the wanna-be-technician who keeps pulling and plugging connectors, crossing wires with other operating systems. I'm certainly waiting for whomever is at the control panel to short-circuit the whole thing, and just watch the sparks fly as if it were the 4th of July.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
discount window opening (50% discount on land expansion) so, its random?

land discount alternates between 50 % off on the bank. In other words they rotate every week.

one week bank sale, one week land sale. Currently we are in land sale, next week bank sale, the back to land sale.

special 33 % discounts are thrown in occasions to keep the players interested in the game as you can usually complete hard get collections at a fraction of regular prices.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
land discount alternates between 50 % off on the bank. In other words they rotate every week.

one week bank sale, one week land sale. Currently we are in land sale, next week bank sale, the back to land sale.

I'm grateful for the information. I can plan and prepare accordingly.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hello all, replied for available gifts and have Blue launch open - will be great to find partners.
I feel very sad after A321 crash in Egypt...
My heart with families...
That's the worst crash for my country...

D

Deleted member 5399

Hold on to your top spots in destinations everyone. Looks like AnderL is on the climb to the top already this week. I see Blue launches, Mogadishu, and Brasilia, just to name 3 of those , he seems to be at or near the top already. Mogadishu, and 276 flights??? Is that even possible?

Hi gang - back from a weeks holiday with no internet and no phone signal! Arrrgh! - @Ten33go, real ItsRalphyitis! - however, I have been playing offline, and it allowed my usual gifting cycle, although I couldn't visit anyone. Just gone online so maybe a weeks worth of gifts have gone out at once! - hopefully you will be swamped with gifts from ItsRalphy!!!

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hold on to your top spots in destinations everyone. Looks like AnderL is on the climb to the top already this week. I see Blue launches, Mogadishu, and Brasilia, just to name 3 of those , he seems to be at or near the top already. Mogadishu, and 276 flights??? Is that even possible?
And GAMBO must be one of his friends, if he has any

Hi gang - back from a weeks holiday with no internet and no phone signal! Arrrgh! - @Ten33go, real ItsRalphyitis! - however, I have been playing offline, and it allowed my usual gifting cycle, although I couldn't visit anyone. Just gone online so maybe a weeks worth of gifts have gone out at once! - hopefully you will be swamped with gifts from ItsRalphy!!!
Welcome back hope you had a nice holiday thanks for the gift

Hi gang - tonights gifts are out - my 20 a day mean I have a couple owed that will go tomorrow, thanks to all who sent whilst I was away for a week, hopefully a few gifts have got through from me tonight!

Just reading through around 230 posts I missed, excluding launches, boy you guys have so much to share! Looks like we have some great new neighbours, so can't wait to send invites out once I have got through the messages.

Happy flying!

Dear Flyers

I would be very interest to know what forum members think about the S1 range of planes, which fly 10% faster, and can be purchased with gold and silver tokens. Are they really worth the expense? What do members think?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
Hi - still reading through the posts for the last week, so apologies if I am repeating someone elses thoughts! I have three silver planes, and the falcon in particular seems to fly far quicker than I expected. It does breakdown a fair bit, but not more than other planes, so generally good. I got them as a way of using my gold and silver tokens rather than as a need - I didn't go collecting tokens, I had the tokens in and it seemed silly not to spend them. I would go for it - what other use are the tokens?

I do not have any actual experience with these mainly because what I have read about them in these forums. Basically they tend to break down more often than other planes. That would not usually pose a problem, however, they must be repaired with greenies is my understanding. That last bit is a deal breaker for me, I do buy greenies but have no intention of using them on repairs. As I said this is not from personal experience so if I am incorrect I am sure someone that knows first hand will correct me. :whistle:
Hi - don't need greenies to repair, just takes time.

OK - caught up now.

@KenDuckySmith - my thoughts and condolences are with you, keep strong friend.
@Ten33go @uyetti - you guys do not change, but are keeping us (in)sane!
@Captain WH Rollins - hope you have all your answers

@Robbo - accepted your invite, @Muhammad Zaid, @Lorna and @califcoast - have sent invites. Welcome to the neighbourhood all of you - as the last weeks posts will show, this is a great bunch of supportive and helpful lunatics, great to have you with us in the asylum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom