Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 26th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ItsRalphy
Unable to visit you. Are you down? Was unsure if sending gifts; they would get through.
Oh no - I am up and running fine, and am receiving and sending gifts. I got 10 gifts from your two games over the last few days, and have returned a number as well. Playing offline until around 12 hours ago, but am now working online fine. Fingers crossed!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

I have just finished sending out my 20 gifts for today. If I've missed you this time round my apologies (20 gifts per day is just not enough, 30 would be far better). Thank you to all of my neighbors for the gifts received during the past weeks game play.

Wishing you all well.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
OK - caught up now.

@KenDuckySmith - my thoughts and condolences are with you, keep strong friend.
@Ten33go @uyetti - you guys do not change, but are keeping us (in)sane!
@Captain WH Rollins - hope you have all your answers

@Robbo - accepted your invite, @Muhammad Zaid, @Lorna and @califcoast - have sent invites. Welcome to the neighbourhood all of you - as the last weeks posts will show, this is a great bunch of supportive and helpful lunatics, great to have you with us in the asylum!
I propose that we nominate @ItsRalphy to provide a weekly News post for those of us who have had a busy week and couldn't keep up with it all. LOL - they should have hired you as the replacement for Jon Stewart on the Daily Show. Well done! ;);):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I propose that we nominate @ItsRalphy to provide a weekly News post for those of us who have had a busy week and couldn't keep up with it all. LOL - they should have hired you as the replacement for Jon Stewart on the Daily Show. Well done! ;);):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Have not got a clue who Jon Stewart is, but like the sound of the new job - does it pay well? LOL

D

Deleted member 5399

Makes me wonder if all the stuff we have collected, the greenies we spent, the buildings erected, and the destinations we have flown to has all been for nothing.
At the rate the server issues are with the game, I foretell the future of this game, unless played offline, is nearing the end of days.
As @ItsRalphy would say," Oh dear my. What shall I ever do now?"

Makes me wonder if all the stuff we have collected, the greenies we spent, the buildings erected, and the destinations we have flown to has all been for nothing.
At the rate the server issues are with the game, I foretell the future of this game, unless played offline, is nearing the end of days.
As @ItsRalphy would say," Oh dear my. What shall I ever do now?"
One should maintain a stiff upper lip and keep ones chin up.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
discount window is not on a set schedule.

Most of the common items are discounted in Duke Crocker airship. a special 33 % is opened when GI feels players are annoyed by bugs or delays and are losing interest in the game.
It's a slap in the face to us windows users. Like common on, didn't even bother to buy any discounted stuff since the offer was presented on both accounts. An real issue, is the world map. They don't want to do anything about the said cheater, because they know who they are and don't bother to do anything about it. Which is really sad and disappointing because it make the less fun when you collected enough to start a launch and then get neighbors to help you.....but if GI wont do anything about it. then it does make the game less appealing...not to mention numerous of break downs and many other glitches. <done ranting> Sorry

working sending out gifting on my second account now. First account done. Thank you so kindly for all your gifts.

It's a slap in the face to us windows users. Like common on, didn't even bother to buy any discounted stuff since the offer was presented on both accounts. An real issue, is the world map. They don't want to do anything about the said cheater, because they know who they are and don't bother to do anything about it. Which is really sad and disappointing because it make the less fun when you collected enough to start a launch and then get neighbors to help you.....but if GI wont do anything about it. then it does make the game less appealing...not to mention numerous of break downs and many other glitches. <done ranting> Sorry

working sending out gifting on my second account now. First account done. Thank you so kindly for all your gifts.
i agree with u GI needs to get their head out of their butt and do something, like hire a quality control engineer to fix problems.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
C'mon, he got his first gold tokens.... :hilarious: :D :hilarious:

Congrats, @wkndcmpr Will be long way to earn few hundreds more! ;)
gold tokens are easy to obtain: first of all, just buy 100,000 greenies and then the rest is down hill.
on that account of mine that I lost I had 8 gold tokens. oh well. on this account I have zero gold tokens. All that I need to have a gold token on this account is one more and then I will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom