Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 12th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is not because of you at all ..I am neighbour with you for a lot of time and never time I had problem with your account !!!;):).....I think Gamerader or Gameradar or gameraider or gamer 1-2-3-4,étc could have a problem with a glitch on his PC for having to many accounts !!!
not according to microsoft, it is a problem with GI, and i told them what microsoft said

it is not because of you at all ..I am neighbour with you for a lot of time and never time I had problem with your account !!!;):).....I think Gamerader or Gameradar or gameraider or gamer 1-2-3-4,étc could have a problem with a glitch on his PC for having to many accounts !!!
i'll send friend request asap, i decided not to wait for restore code, because GI support are a bunch of idiots. how hard is it to get a restore code, I always give them the info they need to restore

*Presented for your approval... An internet board and PC based game system... Everything appears normal, but at the signpost ahead you realize you're in the Twilight Zone....*
do do do duh, do do do duh - sorry that's the Twiilight Zone theme, or at least it is when I read it!!! couldn't resist.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Ten33go - just found the ItsRalphy Express launch thread, and I feel both honoured and touched, what a friend! - Only gutted I missed joining it. Will return the favour when I can! Why can't I see the thread in the launch forum, or reply to it?

Gang - tonights gifts are out

No worries. Just saw your post about missing Doc's yesterday, and looking around for other space launches, and thought I'd send one up and have a little fun at the same time. It was about 30 mins after your last post to Doc.

As for the thread, apparently there is a forum glitch that all space launch threads get eaten by the server. At least yesterday, not sure about today.

No worries. Just saw your post about missing Doc's yesterday, and looking around for other space launches, and thought I'd send one up and have a little fun at the same time. It was about 30 mins after your last post to Doc.

As for the thread, apparently there is a forum glitch that all space launch threads get eaten by the server. At least yesterday, not sure about today.
That's what happens when you let the servers get hungry.

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts out from both accounts, visits were made without any glitches, er I mean hitches. There are a few that I have, uyetti I take is gone for good, gamerader and gamerader2 can't sit in his seat 5 minutes without crashing, ItsRalphy, at least we have you focused now on saving the game yourself instead of relying on can't 'get it,' (GI) done.
So anyone not on my neighbor list, AND cannot visit me, nor can I see them, please feel free to send me a letter written in invisible ink, and throw in a lemon so I can juice it to read it.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
All gifts out from both accounts, visits were made without any glitches, er I mean hitches. There are a few that I have, uyetti I take is gone for good, gamerader and gamerader2 can't sit in his seat 5 minutes without crashing, ItsRalphy, at least we have you focused now on saving the game yourself instead of relying on can't 'get it,' (GI) done.
So anyone not on my neighbor list, AND cannot visit me, nor can I see them, please feel free to send me a letter written in invisible ink, and throw in a lemon so I can juice it to read it.
uyetti is NOT gone, just has a different address #. .the one listed on my ciggy is the correct one (same name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom