Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 12th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn good thing you didn't lose anything again... *S*
I know - I have found I actually lost two gifts I received, but as I noted down who sent them I can at least send them a gift back!

What is going on though - these are becoming more frequent, and reading the forum, I am by far not the only one???

I was thinking of buying greenies for real cash yesterday as I would like a bit more land, but am glad I didn't - I could easily lose patience!!!

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifting has been accomplished today.

@WAMike Sorry to hear you are having such troubles with the game.
@uyetti I don't know if it was a server issue on your end, bro but, you got the gray screen of gone/away, my friend.
@david smith Sorry didn't check forums completely when was in earlier, or would have lol thrown the book at you from afar, (sent textbook(s))
As for collecting/visiting I was in the midst of visiting and clicking on items and suddenly a genie appeared and granted me two times the amount of items to collect. I also somehow wound up doubled up with passengers, or quadrupled I should say. I used the family ticket and Matryoshka Doll, although my city is maxed out in !KB on population and my total passengers with bonuses should be around 3300+ but instead suddenly jumped to 6600+.
If I missed anyone in gifting today, I try not to. There are some of you who are only neighbors I can see on !KB2 so I try and send what I can from there. This includes @david smith, @Ten33go and your alter ego, @m-bari and your alter egos/ or lol multiple personalities as I call them often, @Saralaraloola @Davejoyg and @yenta613 / the second generation,(kids game).
If by any chance you got multiple duplicate items, well guess it must be freebie day or month with GI. Another member and I were discussing the freebie glitch regarding the 5 passenger gift; in case anyone else has not discovered it already. LOL a good thing for those at lower levels.
See ya 2morrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@KenDuckySmith - Seriously?!!?? You're going to make us find out about that glitch on our own instead of just telling us? First we have to wait for @SactoDave 's launch box results, now we have to wait until we either find out on our own, or you tell us about the 5 passenger thing, what the heck? :p

And you should be able to see Ten33go2 on both !KB and !KB2. Ten33go I can see you, but you can't see me (I watched Monty Python and KNOW how NOT to be seen!!! At least until hopefully my name comes around on !KB and you can add me again...)

Umm, you sure you went to right airport / city for @uyetti? He had another one which the game name is still "uyetti", but he doesn't play that one anymore. His current game is under the game name of "Yetti", and he's at level 42. I just visited and he's showing up.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Okay, apparently @KenDuckySmith 's reported launch thread glitch has hit again. I have a green launch open if anyone (@tisralphy, hint, hint) would like to join. There are currently 938 out of 1600 points in, and about less than a day before it needs to go....

D

Deleted member 5399

Okay @Ten33go
Someone sends 5 passengers but dont open and collect from the warehouse at bottom. Click suitcase/passenger icon at the top to see whats in storage or you can buy. It has worked for me in both my games.
As for uyetti, lol I've been sending gifts all this time and never noted a name/user change??? :bag:o_O

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
All gifting has been accomplished today.

If I missed anyone in gifting today, I try not to. There are some of you who are only neighbors I can see on !KB2 so I try and send what I can from there. This includes @david smith, @Ten33go and your alter ego, @m-bari and your alter egos/ or lol multiple personalities as I call them often, @Saralaraloola @Davejoyg and @yenta613 / the second generation,(kids game).

Not sure why you do not see my account on your KB account. I have you on both (sent both test gifts tonight just in case)

D

Deleted member 5399

Okay, apparently @KenDuckySmith 's reported launch thread glitch has hit again. I have a green launch open if anyone (@tisralphy, hint, hint) would like to join. There are currently 938 out of 1600 points in, and about less than a day before it needs to go....
@Ten33go This is despicable, preposteroussss, even for us ducks.:wacky:

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Okay @Ten33go
Someone sends 5 passengers but dont open and collect from the warehouse at bottom. Click suitcase/passenger icon at the top to see whats in storage or you can buy. It has worked for me in both my games.
As for uyetti, lol I've been sending gifts all this time and never noted a name/user change??? :bag:o_O

Was only kidding.. LOL. But hmmm, interesting. And to answer your last inquiry, yes, you have. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom