Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 12th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@KenDuckySmith - PM sent.

What I'm wondering is why all the launch threads are disappearing. This forum isn't run by GI, so they're separate. I can view my thread if I go in through @uyetti's like of the original launch post, but I can't type or edit anything. Weird...

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
@Davejoyg
Uh I just added your code from !KB and got 100 coins??? Maybe I sent another request??

Very Strange. It just put you back into the pending list which I then accepted. Funny part is it still shows taht I visited your city and sent a gift. Very weird. Maybe now is a good time to back up the game file again...been a little bit since i did that anyways

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
*Presented for your approval... An internet board and PC based game system... Everything appears normal, but at the signpost ahead you realize you're in the Twilight Zone....*

D

Deleted member 5399

lol @Ten33go Showing your age again are we?
Could be really bad you know. Mr Beamus/ Burgess Meredith from the episode, 'Time.'

@david smith just sent request to gamerader2 bro and got 100 coins????
Now really confused even.o_O
ten33go told me how to play both gameradar and gameradar2 on my pc, all i did was set up a new screen name and install airportcity, than put the back up files in the airport city folder

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Only 660 left on green launch, since it doesn't look like the British are coming....*Mental note to self, don't name launches after @ItsRalphy anymore*

@KenDuckySmith - Heh, just a little. But I've done that a lot here recently. Lmao. One of my all time favorite shows. The Outer Limits.....Chiller.....Back on the good ol' days...

D

Deleted member 5399

Chiller??? Sheesh watched Something called Chiller Theater when was a kid.

D

Deleted member 5399

Okay off the air for the night. Want to finish a movie I started to watch last night. be back morrow to gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom