Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 23rd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Friends and Neighbours,

I have just learnt the art of tagging, so thought I would do some gifting and requests here !!

Items I have gifted are in Blue and my requests are in Red

@BrownHornet Landing Lamp Skincare Products
@Diggiez Passenger (10) Whiskey
@FredB Passenger (10) Do Not Disturb Sign
@ItsRalphy Flight Catering Skincare Products
@PeterNL Cognac Chocolate Candies
@rocky Passenger (10) Eau de Toilette
@wkndcmpr
SkyM2 Landing Lamp Whiskey
@KenDuckySmith
!KB Gyroscope Chocolate Candies

Many Thanks
Harcourt :D

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Greetings Neighbors!

Thank you for the additional gifts received today. Making good progress on the Duty Free Level 3 Upgrade and the Hotel construction. Just Glass Display Cases and Disposable Shampoo remaining.

Time to begin getting ready to upgrade my Terminal to Level 5. I am saving up my coins so I better start getting the things needed. I updated what I need Urgently in my Signature. I look forward to sending and receiving a lot more gifts with my neighbors! Goodnight...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
waq4yin
Username
BrownHornet
@Harcourt I don't have Skincare products so I sent you some whiskey. if you want something else next time let me know.

Hi Friends and Neighbours,

I have just learnt the art of tagging, so thought I would do some gifting and requests here !!

Items I have gifted are in Blue and my requests are in Red

@BrownHornet Landing Lamp Skincare Products

Many Thanks
Harcourt :D

Hi gang - good evening from England, and here is the moment you have been waiting for - todays joke of the day, and its a cracker - yes, that's right, straight out of last years Christmas cracker!

DAD: "Son, I was much better at history at school than you are".
SON: "Well, there was s lot less of it to learn back then"
Boom boom

and a bonus one:
What did the grape say when someone sat on it? - Nothing - it just let out a little "whine"!
Whoop whoop

Ha, ha ha - well I am making myself laugh if nobody else! 7 likes on day 1, 4 last night - if you like the joke of the day, give me a like so I know, but I plan to fill the gap until we have events to talk about unless you beg me too stop!!!!

Airport City wise - I have clicked on red launches, but there are none to join and I only have a couple of hundred points, so am not going to start one. So if anyone is thinking of starting one, I am ready to join.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Well, finally installed the Win 10 upgrade. Haven't really checked everything out yet, but so far, so good. Both games started, was able to join someone else's blue launch with no problem and game play is fine. Saved both games immediately, so that's taken care of as well. *Crosses fingers*

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Tip of the Week

It seems I have been “elected” to share tips of the week. Here is the first. Please PM tips you have so I may include them in future postings.

Use “Population Pods”

I think it was bjs who first wrote about this technique:

Buy the Trees, Small Lakes and Angel Monuments from the Store/Tree Tab (they are pretty cheap). These increase passenger yield by percentage and the percentages add up when used together. Arrange them to make an open square.
I have a pod for 3x3 buildings and another for 2x2.​

pods small.png
pods small grid.png

It requires you to put aside space in your city, but you don’t have to have as many buildings for the same amount of passengers, it’s not a bad trade-off.

When you are ready to collect passengers you move the building into the square, collect and move it out. Repeat with other high yielding passenger buildings.

It takes a little time to implement but it really pays off with passengers. A House of Disturbance will yield 145 passengers; Multi-Story will yield 100+ when placed in the “pod”.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdb49i3
Username
Diggiez
Hi all, had a busy day today and just a quick login. I had to do a random gift sending, sorry for those who didn't get what they need. I'll do it better tomorrow. Goodnight all.

6 likes for tonights jokes, happier now! - remember, if you have funnier ones, PM them to me and I will use them, otherwise suffer my worst!

Right gang, tonights gifts out. Everyone who gifted me yesterday has had a gift back now - 1 per person so if you send from more than 1 game I will love you forever but only have enough slots to gift you once back so the extras really are gifts! Most of todays gifters have also had one back, rest tomorrow guaranteed.

Happy flying and night night from England

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
And the answer is "G"! Very good Mirielle, @SactoDave and @Doc !

Today in honor of US tradition of Black Friday shopping .... today's riddle is

Debbie promised to take her daughter Becky shopping on the day before the fourth day after the day after tomorrow. If today is Sunday the 3rd. On what day and date will Becky take Debbie shopping?

I don't have time for a new riddle today but here is the answer to yesterdays. I think only @Ten33go AKA "mr. smarty pants" got it correct.

The answer is "no day or date" because Becky isn't taking Debbie Shopping.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Good morning from a beautiful Sunday in Bangkok!

All 20 of my gifts are sent. I hope you are happy with them. If not, you can contact my Complaints Desk by PM'ing me. The Happy Customer Desk is at the same place..LOL...

@Cluck I inputted your code successfully. Did you get my gift to you okay?

@KenDuckySmith I still don't see either of your accounts on my neighbor list?

If you will be sending me a gift today, please check my list in my signature. If you don't have any of my building needs, Fuel additives would be great so I can defend my 2nd place flying to London. I am in 1st flying to Sao Paulo. This would be my fist time to get a Golden Briefcase!

Thanks again &

D

Deleted member 5399

@KenDuckySmith

Hi KenDuckySmith,

In the hope that I can add you as a neighbour, I have entered you two codes into my game.
If you are able to agree, please input my friends code shown below.
Many Thanks
Harcourt
@Harcourt Added your code to !KB and got 100 coins. Try that one first, like with I did with Flo.
See if we find ourselves on each others list.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hi again,
I just picked up the 3rd and last needed Smoke Detector from Singapore. Neighbors, please cross that off your gift list. I've been looking, but can any of my neighbors gift Archive Boxes? I haven't found it yet in anyone's list.
See you around &

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom