Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 23rd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Harcourt,

I would love to give you a do not disturb sign, but I don't have one.... :(
If there's anything else you need, just let me know. Otherwise I will send you chocolate candies later today.
Can you send me another textbook? I still need a textbook and a Wide-angle binoculars to finish my control tower.

Hi FredB
I seem to have made a complete Horlicks of requesting gifts by Tagging Friends, so I won't be doing that again !!
Chocolate Candies would be fine.
I will send a Textbook later on today when my gifting window opens.
I also have Wide Angle Binoculars, so please ask me tomorrow if you still need them.
Regards
Harcourt

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Good morning gang, from a cold, wet, grey England, but it is warm and sunny in our hearts!

@Flo - you will always be welcome on your flight here, where as our friend who shall not be named never will! - he did the same thing to me over Chicago, and reading through the forums, he is a well known and much disrespected character. (A translation into my real thoughts is available, but little people read this forum!). If you look at the last weeks ratings tab, 3rd place got a gold star, so you should still get one - hang on in there.

@david smith - joined your launch, but really do not have much more to put in - but I am there!

Stars - hey gang, I have reached 200 stars - don't get anything but a big whoop whoop!!!

Gifts - right, I won't be gifting tonight. It only takes a few minutes each day and your window moves further and further away. My picture does not do me justice, as I really need my beauty sleep, and need to get my window back to early evening! - so I plan to gift mid day tomorrow, and then early evening the day after - and try and keep it there. At the moment, I can gift all forum members who have sent me to date - anyone who gifts me from now will be tomorrow before I return not today. If you gift me daily and want to miss a day to gift someone more in need, I am cool with that and it will stop me stressing about not being fair back!!!!

ok - yesterdays joke of the day at 8 likes, so will continue with the same level of groans and cringes tonight!!!!

That's it - lots to say today! :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
CONGRATS for your 200 stars ,it is tough to have ,you have work hard for that (y)(y)(y)

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I want tell the BIG :love::love: special thank's to :
-ITSRALPHY:LOL: for '' the joke of the day ''
-SACTODAVE ;)for '' the tips of the week ''
-KEN :angelic:for '' the tought of the day ''
-CLUCK :cool: for '' the riddles of the week ''
-TEN33 :rolleyes: for '' the welcome members ''
It is very intersting to read you, it is pleasant, funny or usefull ! :cool::)
CONTINUE your GREAT JOB and continue to be the BEST leaders you are (y)(y)(y) !
You contribuate to keep the players in the game and give us a good time before GI do some event.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I've been looking, but can any of my neighbors gift Archive Boxes?
Hi Flo,
I can send if we can connect as neighbors.
I'm playing Comet now and will play Meteor a little later today. I don't know if Meteor has boxes yet, but please accept request. For the best connection, don't send me any gifts until after we are both connected.
Happy Flying

Reactions: Flo
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hi Flo,
I can send if we can connect as neighbors.
I'm playing Comet now and will play Meteor a little later today. I don't know if Meteor has boxes yet, but please accept request. For the best connection, don't send me any gifts until after we are both connected.
Happy Flying
Hello Comet 18, I inputted both of your codes. We can gift each other sparingly when we need something important from each other, okay? Bye...

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
-@ITSRALPHY:LOL: for '' the joke of the day ''
-@SACTODAVE ;)for '' the tips of the week ''
-@KEN :angelic:for '' the tought of the day ''
-@CLUCK :cool: for '' the riddles of the week ''
-@TEN33 :rolleyes: for '' the welcome members ''
You contribuate to keep the players in the game and give us a good time before GI do some event.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
-@ItsRalphy:LOL: for '' the joke of the day ''
-@SactoDave ;)for '' the tips of the week ''
-@KenDuckySmith :angelic:for '' the tought of the day ''
-@Cluck :cool: for '' the riddles of the week ''
-@Ten33 :rolleyes: for '' the welcome members ''

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
sorry for the triple message :)...I wanted to try to tag ;)....and that is not succes :(..I don't know why:confused::mad:...
HEY don't think I started my Alzeimher :D:D:D!!

Just put @ then forum name with no spaces. In fact, you should also see a small box come up after typing the first few letters of their username, and if you click on it, it will finish typing it for you.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
- @ItsRalphy :LOL: for '' the joke of the day ''
- @SactoDave ;)for '' the tips of the week ''
- @KenDuckySmith :angelic:for '' the tought of the day ''
- @Cluck :cool: for '' the riddles of the week ''
- @Ten33go :rolleyes: for '' the welcome members ''
PS : now I am going for a good glass of sherry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom