Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 23rd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

London Time 6.12am, its cold and still datk outside.

All because I woke up early and needed a pee and a drink of water. Just luck on my part. Hope I'm not in anyone's bad books for being first on the board? I doubt it will happen any. Thanks for the likes received.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello from a newbie in Thailand. Hope to hear back from you all soonest. Please see my info in my signature. Bye

Flo

Hello and welcome to the forum. Here is my friend code if you would like to become neighbours - w31dzv6 - I will key your code in once I've received your invite. I've had a look at your signature and I can help you with gifts as can everyone else, not just with gifts but advice, guidance etc. Other members will also be sending you invites once they have woken up, from their slumber, around the world. The UK members, I'm sure, you will be hearing from sooner. I'm normally the slow one when welcoming new members, I'm on a bit of a roll today so to speak.

Reactions: Flo
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Flo

Hello and welcome to the forum. Here is my friend code if you would like to become neighbours - w31dzv6 - I will key your code in once I've received your invite. I've had a look at your signature and I can help you with gifts as can everyone else, not just with gifts but advice, guidance etc. Other members will also be sending you invites once they have woken up, from their slumber, around the world. The UK members, I'm sure, you will be hearing from sooner. I'm normally the slow one when welcoming new members, I'm on a bit of a roll today so to speak.

Dear Captain WH Rollins,

Thank you for your kind welcome and offer of guidance. I inputted your friend code. Did you get my invite? You are up early. It is evening here now. I look forward to visiting your city. Bye...

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
PS : I just put this message to remember to the player you will 2 hours from now for sending a gift to Anhubav

Today's Event is:whistle: :whistle:: Anhubav's Event :love::love:...what can I say :confused: ?....LEGENDARY player :happy::happy: !
Anhubav is the biggest player :cigar::cigar: ( not physicaly :D..he is a beautiful and slim guys:rolleyes:....my wife look his picture each night before she go sleep :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..) who I know on PC Airportcity game ( GI has put an Indian Restorant in the game of Airportcity in his honnor:LOL::LOL:). He has help a lot of player to get a big city(y)(y), the nickname I give him is '' BIG HEART '' ;). He help each of us ,he communicate his tips,trick for helping all the player :joyful::joyful: .He is the fastest guy I know..If you try to follow him...you will look like a turtle beside A TGV train :LOL::ROFLMAO:...He beat Lucky Luke :D ...He is magic man :artist: ...you check him ,he take a hat .. he put his hand in the hat :oops: and what he have in his hands :nailbiting::nailbiting: ? ..A big Horse :happy::happy::hilarious:!
He is a mentor for a lot of us :rolleyes: .He is a legend in airportcity game .If you don't know him and you see him in the launch ...check him fasto_O ...because the time you will put your points in his launch ,your Rocket will be back in your city ;)...Magic man:troll::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: !!!
PS: Today don't forget to send a gift to the legend ANHUBAV:angelic::angelic::love::love:

rocky

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Captain WH Rollins,

Thank you for your kind welcome and offer of guidance. I inputted your friend code. Did you get my invite? You are up early. It is evening here now. I look forward to visiting your city. Bye...

Hello, your invite was received and excepted. I've just keyed in your friend code, so the next time you login you will find 200 coins waiting, not much I'm afraid, and my end of the bargain. Once you have excepted my invite we will then be neighbours. I've made a note of your needs, on my high tech paper copy, I will be gifting very soon. Thanks for your gift which I've just received. See you around the neighbourhood.

Reactions: Flo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom