Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 23rd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@rocky - Cooking sherry is used in cooking certain foods. It's alcoholic, but generally isn't something that you serve with meals, or have with your friends when they come over. You just cook with it. But it can be consumed with the same effects as the more traditional stuff, like beer, Jack Daniels, etc.

D

Deleted member 5399

Very sad and upset in Bangkok!!!!!

I lost my second place flying to London to a cheating hack! I have the proof. See the attached screenshot please. This "Anderl" makes me so angry. How do we bust him?
View attachment 2483
@Flo

This is a major problem we all seem to have with AnderL and Yuzu. I'm seeing a pattern here with both users. All week long, neither seem to have much going on. But on Sundays at 3PM UTC-6 for my time; that is when the week resets and begins a new one. It is when the gifts are sent out to those players who made significant accomplishments.
But somehow it seems, before the reset time, both of these players find a way to cheat, and can go from having 10 flights to Rome on Saturday night, and by Sunday afternoon my time, as you see, they have almost 300.
And yet those players who are honest, get messages about time traveling and cheating; do not get credit for flights, or get warned they will be blocked because they complain too much to Game Insight.
Sadly, right now with the game in poor shape, there is not much in the way of getting rid of hacks. We all hope GI is going to fix things so this doesn't happen.

Reactions: Flo

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
@rocky - Cooking sherry is used in cooking certain foods. It's alcoholic, but generally isn't something that you serve with meals, or have with your friends when they come over. You just cook with it. But it can be consumed with the same effects as the more traditional stuff, like beer, Jack Daniels, etc.
thank you TEN33 :love:..Now I know why I don't understand good sometime and why I am slowly to understand sometime..it is because I thought you have to drink the sherry, usually when I do some cooking I read the recipe and when they write you need 12 ounces of sherry I DRANK instead of putting it in the recipe !!!:D:D:confused::confused::)

D

Deleted member 5399

Ewww cooking Sherry!!!!
Sorry to burst any hopes of getting drunk. You probably could off of it, cooking wines, and cooking Marsala; lol but you sure will be quite thirsty after, since most of the aforementioned contain copious amounts of salt too.
Thought For Today
Never Cook With Wine, Beer, or Hard Liquor; you would not drink.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Sounds like a plan, any going spare?

Okay, I know this is a global forum and all, and I know not everyone obviously sees the same TV commercials and things like that, but this statement by Ralphy made me think of the old Life cereal commercials, with one big difference. For those that may not have seen it, it involved 3 kids, 2 around 8 or 9, and 1 around 4. The older ones are both looking at the Life cereal and say to one another, "Are you going to try it?" The other responds with, "I'm not going to try it, you try it". Then both of them light up with an idea. They both say, "Let's let Mikey try it". "Yeah, Mikey hates everything". Long story short, the 4 year old eats it, and the others dig in too.

Now you're asking yourself, "Well, what's the one big difference"? I'm glad you asked. The one big difference here that came to mind (Much like the Hang On Ralphy bit) is....

"Let's give it to Ralphy!". "Yeah, Ralphy'll try it, he drinks anything"! :D :p:LOL:

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Ewww cooking Sherry!!!!
Sorry to burst any hopes of getting drunk. You probably could off of it, cooking wines, and cooking Marsala; lol but you sure will be quite thirsty after, since most of the aforementioned contain copious amounts of salt too.
Thought For Today
Never Cook With Wine, Beer, or Hard Liquor; you would not drink.

Shhhh. Rocky doesn't know that, or didn't anyway. LOL

D

Deleted member 5399

And on with the show.
Today's special gifts were brought to you by !KB and his side-kick !KB2; courtesy of Fly High Airlines, and Kangaroo Space Jumpers.

Signature updated to reflect building upgrade in the small home town of !KB2.

Tom be fair @KenDuckySmith, I think Gran used normal sherry!

Right, time for the joke of the day, and again 2 to allow for different tastes and cringe levels - so here goes:-

Why did Jack wake up this morning to find a plane outside his bedroom? - because he had left the landing light on! LOL

Mum - since is started snowing, all Jack has done is look through the window?
Dad - well, if it gets any worse you can let him in!

Boom Boom, Whoop whoop and a great big LOL - I am creasing myself up here choosing these, hope you guys are too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom