Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 23rd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

My 20 gift items for today I've sent out to my neighbours. Those of you who I've been unable to gift today, I will make sure and gift tomorrow.

This situation with the server has really screwed things up for all of us, missing out on 3 green notes and 2,000 coins, over the weekend. I'm still unable to visit any of my neighbours.

I've updated all sections of my signature including 'gifts items to neighbours' list, some items have been removed and some new items added.

Thanks for the gifts received yesterday.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

PS : I just put this message to remember to the player you will 2 hours from now for sending a gift to Anhubav

Today's Event is:whistle: :whistle:: Anhubav's Event :love::love:...what can I say :confused: ?....LEGENDARY player :happy::happy: !
Anhubav is the biggest player :cigar::cigar: ( not physicaly :D..he is a beautiful and slim guys:rolleyes:....my wife look his picture each night before she go sleep :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..) who I know on PC Airportcity game ( GI has put an Indian Restorant in the game of Airportcity in his honnor:LOL::LOL:). He has help a lot of player to get a big city(y)(y), the nickname I give him is '' BIG HEART '' ;). He help each of us ,he communicate his tips,trick for helping all the player :joyful::joyful: .He is the fastest guy I know..If you try to follow him...you will look like a turtle beside A TGV train :LOL::ROFLMAO:...He beat Lucky Luke :D ...He is magic man :artist: ...you check him ,he take a hat .. he put his hand in the hat :oops: and what he have in his hands :nailbiting::nailbiting: ? ..A big Horse :happy::happy::hilarious:!
He is a mentor for a lot of us :rolleyes: .He is a legend in airportcity game .If you don't know him and you see him in the launch ...check him fasto_O ...because the time you will put your points in his launch ,your Rocket will be back in your city ;)...Magic man:troll::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: !!!
PS: Today don't forget to send a gift to the legend ANHUBAV:angelic::angelic::love::love:

rocky
I second all the comments rocky is making, A smart and wonderful and intelligent young College man.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Ok Now this is the last:( Day Event :):):) of the Event Crew Members :rolleyes: and for todays this is :
SDave's Event :love::love::love:( sactodave)
SDave is one of the best neighbour you could have :angelic: ! ( he is one of my best :rolleyes:! )...I hesitate to tell you all the qualities this guy has because it would be to long.:ROFLMAO:....But I will name some of them ;) ; trustful guy(y), reliable neighbour(y), very good judgment minding(y), he is a wisdom guy(y), humour sense(y), humanist guy(y), likable guy(y) ...etc....And when you have him for friend you have him forever ! :love:
I have hesitate to tell you all that I said above :D because of my selfish-ness side :LOL::LOL: I wanted to keep it just for me :p:D....but he deserves a lot more and I decided to share with all of you :angelic::angelic::love:!
PS: Don't forget to send a gift to SDave ( he have 2 other accounts ; Derby and Tatsuo)

PS: Thank you to all the crew members ( WiredParrott, m-bari, ItsRalphy, Cluck, Wkndcmpr, Peter NL, Ten33, Wamike, WHN, Robert, Yenta, CaptainWHRollins, Uyetti, Robbo, Strats, Anubhav, Saralaraloola, 'Stars, KB and SactoDave) to make successful this Event(y)(y)(y)

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@david smith
Comet18 deleted 2 gamerader2 games, kept one and sent a gift; did you receive?
Comet18 has gamerader level 53 should be good there.
Comet18 sent a request to raders, please accept

Meteor18 deleted 2 gamerader2 games and sent a request for gamerader2 level 24; please accept
Meteor18 sent a gift to gamerader; did you receive
Meteor18 sent a request to raders; please accept

Thank you neighbor. Don't send gifts on the new requests until we are sure we are connected.
Happy Flying,
- Comet

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Send my gifts in reply for your gifts! Thanks a lot for your gifts! I have build Town hall Lvl.7 and my gifts set slightly changed. @m-bari, thanks a lot for kick of my Blue launch, that was fast!!! :)

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Good Monday to all, Here's to a safe week of flying. As always thanks for all gifts and I hope what I send helps. Doc

Doc
wyo03x8
Level 55
Stars 112
Hearts 9

Items I can send:

Additional Radar Aircraft Tire/ Aircraft Route Map/ All Inclusive Bracelet/ Altimeter/ Beverage Cooler/ Dispatch Console/ Attitude Indicator/ Blanket/ Calculator/ Copy Machine/ Deicer
Dryer/ Ear Plug/ Ergonomic Chair/ Filled Candies/ Flight Catering/ Fruit Lollipop/ Fuel 3 (X2)/ Fuel 20/ Fuel Additives/ Fuel Catalyst/ Fuel Hose/ Fuel Supply/ Generator/ Hardness Tester
Imprinter/ Insulation/ Landing Lamp/ Mayor Portrait/ Navigation Module/ Oscillating Beacon/ Paint/ Passengers (5)/ Passenger Seat/ Perfume
Powerful Radio Transmitter/ Sandbag/ Security Camera/ Skin Care Products/ Spaceship Engine/ Spaceship Launch Console/ Spare Propeller/ Spare Wire/ Stamp/ Transmitter/
Travel Guide/ Tunnel Freezer/ TV Panels/ Video Wall/ Weather Display/ Wireless Compass

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

Has anyone been keeping count of the number of days that have passed since the server issues began? It seems such a long time since I last visted my neighbours game sites and plundered resources for flights etc. Something needs to be done about the 3 green notes and 2,000 coins, which we have all missed out on.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Dear Flyers

Has anyone been keeping count of the number of days that have passed since the server issues began? It seems such a long time since I last visted my neighbours game sites and plundered resources for flights etc. Something needs to be done about the 3 green notes and 2,000 coins, which we have all missed out on.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
11-16-15 when it started, gamerader has 52 neighbors cant visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom