Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi gang - happy Saturday morning from England. Gifts out, and already have my 20 for tomorrow, so sorry if you are a delayed one!

Really frustrated with the quest, nothing drops from the sleighs - I have been trying to complete buildings since the quest started, as I had the main tasks already complete from day 1 with stuff from last year, and haven't completed 1 building - only needed 2 items as well. Give it another 24 hours, then I am completing. Hope it is worth it - can anyone share what we get?

Thought we could use some snowy joke, so here goes:-
Q: What do you get from sitting on the snow too long?
A: Polaroids!

Q: What's an ig?
A: A snow house without a loo!

Q: What time is it when little white flakes fall past the classroom window?
A: Snow and Tell.

Q: How do you know if there's a snowman in your bed?
A: You wake up wet!

Q:. Where does a snowman keep his money?
A: In a snow bank.

Q: What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
A: Frosted Flakes.

Q: What do you call a snowman with a six pack?
A: An abdominal snowman.

Q: What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire?
A: Frostbite.

Q: What did the snowman eat?
A: Icebergs with chilli sauce.

Q: What did the snowman and his wife put over their baby's crib?
A: A snowmobile!

Q: What do Snowmen call their offspring?
A: Chill-dren.

Q: How does a Snowman get to work?
A: By icicle.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

I've just sent out all my 20 gift items to my neighbours, nice and early. I've also updated my signature. A gentle reminder that I need just one Christmas Cap to complete the Christmas Elves collection and then complete Santa's Bad Day Event (1 day and 21 hours left - I'm assuming the counter is accurate and will run down correctly). When gifting to me, I would be very greatful for 'old lanters' where possible. I'd really like to complete and collect before time runs out on this event.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Reactions: Flo
D

Deleted member 5399

My apologies @Flo Wishing belated Birthday Wishes. Been dealing with health problems so in and out. Pain killers do wonders for naps, but not always for the pain.

D

Deleted member 5399

Hi gang - happy Saturday morning from England. Gifts out, and already have my 20 for tomorrow, so sorry if you are a delayed one!

Really frustrated with the quest, nothing drops from the sleighs - I have been trying to complete buildings since the quest started, as I had the main tasks already complete from day 1 with stuff from last year, and haven't completed 1 building - only needed 2 items as well. Give it another 24 hours, then I am completing. Hope it is worth it - can anyone share what we get?

Thought we could use some snowy joke, so here goes:-
Q: What do you get from sitting on the snow too long?
A: Polaroids!

Q: What's an ig?
A: A snow house without a loo!

Q: What time is it when little white flakes fall past the classroom window?
A: Snow and Tell.

Q: How do you know if there's a snowman in your bed?
A: You wake up wet!

Q:. Where does a snowman keep his money?
A: In a snow bank.

Q: What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
A: Frosted Flakes.

Q: What do you call a snowman with a six pack?
A: An abdominal snowman.

Q: What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire?
A: Frostbite.

Q: What did the snowman eat?
A: Icebergs with chilli sauce.

Q: What did the snowman and his wife put over their baby's crib?
A: A snowmobile!

Q: What do Snowmen call their offspring?
A: Chill-dren.

Q: How does a Snowman get to work?
A: By icicle.
@ItsRalphy
It's not only item drops for the quest, although I'm done using leftovers mostly from last year in !KB.
But drops a pretty slim to none needed for challenges for flights to Falcon destinations, or Giants, although Giant challenges are complete.
And Ancient Cities, well they are a thing of the past, (no pun intended), as well. If one gets maps to other destinations, item drops are slim pickin's there too.

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Gifts sent. Sorry I didn't send yesterday - was out until late & logged on only to land my flights and claim my 150th star.

Many thanks for those received:).

@ItsRalphy This is the reward building Screenshot (113).png . I too found that the elves didn't drop so much this year but had no more than the usual issues with collecting items from flights etc.

Steve

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
@Comet18 you were on my friends list already (for Tbomb2). I had accepted a long time ago but it must not have gone through on your end. I just sent you a friend request so hopefully it adds it this time.

Cheers!
T

Gifts sent. Sorry I didn't send yesterday - was out until late & logged on only to land my flights and claim my 150th star.

@ItsRalphy This is the reward building View attachment 2685 . I too found that the elves didn't drop so much this year but had no more than the usual issues with collecting items from flights etc.

Steve
Thanks @Steve26 - saw this in a couple of airports and wondered. Looks ok, and will fit in better than the ski jump did size wise!!! (I spend too much time trying to get my city to look right).

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

@ItsRalphy This is the reward building View attachment 2685 . I too found that the elves didn't drop so much this year but had no more than the usual issues with collecting items from flights etc.

Steve

Congratulations on your 150 stars - I must be playing the game all wrong - I'm on 115 stars. Really well done.

D

Deleted member 5399

<<<< Told you he's looney.
I sent gifts from both !KB and !KB2 today.
Shhh don't forget while @rocky is away to overwhelm him with gifts.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Okay. Now the elves have gone too far! First, they're stingy and don't know the meaning of the barter system - Get something, give something - and last night they took 1 Amperemeter and 2 Smoke detectors away from my Control Tower on Ten33go2 and it's back to not being open. Grrrr. Seriously thinking about going to the elves union.

If someone could spare 1 Amperemeter and 1 Smoke detector, that would be appreciated. Will be flying to Singapore to try and get them also.

Lanterns are also appreciated.to both games as well. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY 1/9/2016

And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good works of every kind.
Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching.

Okay. Now the elves have gone too far! First, they're stingy and don't know the meaning of the barter system - Get something, give something - and last night they took 1 Amperemeter and 2 Smoke detectors away from my Control Tower on Ten33go2 and it's back to not being open. Grrrr. Seriously thinking about going to the elves union.

If someone could spare 1 Amperemeter and 2 Smoke detectors, that would be appreciated. Will be flying to Singapore to try and get them also.

Lanterns are also appreciated.to both games as well. Thank you in advance!
I can help with smoke detectors as soon as gifting window opens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom