Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 28th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Hello there - I am quite desperate to get the remaining "PODIUMS" to finish the city hall. nobody seems to have them in stock ... anybody who can help? highly apprechiated!!
@chris68 are we neighbors? I did have them and haven't upgraded town hall in a while, so I think I can help. Gifting again tonight or tomorrow morning.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I just sent you a patrol-drone as you seem to look for them ... : ) that means - yes, we are neigbours! and help is highly apprechiated!!
Got it; thank you, and I do have podium on my list. I have a lot of great neighbors, I'm happy to help but when you have enough podiums, let me know; then let's go back to not gifting. I can't fairly fit in another daily gifter.

I just sent you a patrol-drone as you seem to look for them ... : ) that means - yes, we are neigbours! and help is highly apprechiated!!
Hi - can't see them in your list, but if you can gift postal drones I am desperate for 4 of them! Will happily send back anything I have that you can use!

Hi - I have come across a problem, which I am sure someone else posted, but have not seen a solution. One of my laundries has 7 hrs 22 until it drops, the other has 24,848 days and 7 hours, and is not dropping? What the? Does anyone have a clue how to solve this one?
Hi @ItsRalphy I had a problem with my laundry as it said I had 4 slots and "null" time to collect I moved it from city side to airport side and after a few hours it went back to normal.
Also a few more days later it updated itself to drop 2 blankets without me spending anything what next I ask myself.
Go and get a beer I answer myself.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wem4q5n
Username
chris
Hi - can't see them in your list, but if you can gift postal drones I am desperate for 4 of them! Will happily send back anything I have that you can use!
sorry - need to update my gift list ... but will send it as soon as I can gift again : ) will need items for additional hangar 2nd level very soon...

Hi @ItsRalphy I had a problem with my laundry as it said I had 4 slots and "null" time to collect I moved it from city side to airport side and after a few hours it went back to normal.
Also a few more days later it updated itself to drop 2 blankets without me spending anything what next I ask myself.
Go and get a beer I answer myself.
I have moved it city side, and will see if that has any effect - worth try!

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Have sent gifts out - many thanks for those received :). Will return to those I couldn't send to tomorrow.

Have updated my Reserve Hangar and amended my gift list accordingly - now have Machine Oil to gift.

@Robert I have had similar issues with my Sweets Factory and my Flight Catering also - they appear to have sorted themselves out.

Steve

Hi All,

All gifts sent out for today. Many thanks for those received.

Have nearly finished the Bad Santa Event but will not press <Complete> for the next 7 Days or so.
That way I can continue to send Event Items.

My immediate task is to finish all the Turbopop Routes = 16 Flights to San Francisco (Fuel Supply Needed !)
and 23 Flights to Arctic Station (Landing Lamps Needed !).

I hope all visitors to my Winter Buildings have been suitably rewarded !!

Have a nice day !!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hi All,

All gifts sent out for today. Many thanks for those received.

Have nearly finished the Bad Santa Event but will not press <Complete> for the next 7 Days or so.
That way I can continue to send Event Items.

My immediate task is to finish all the Turbopop Routes = 16 Flights to San Francisco (Fuel Supply Needed !)
and 23 Flights to Arctic Station (Landing Lamps Needed !).

I hope all visitors to my Winter Buildings have been suitably rewarded !!

Have a nice day !!
That is great news. Congrats. I have both Landing Lamps and Fuel Supply you know. Which do you prefer from me?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Tip of the Week

Please PM your tips so I can include them in future postings.

Double up your Neighbor Visits

Time your neighbor visits and use Golden Dice (cost 4 greenies, you get 3 with the weekend code)

Example: SDave resets at 4pm. I send gifts but I don’t visit neighbors. The following day about 3pm I will activate a Golden Dice and visit neighbors Planetariums, Training Centers, etc. At 4pm when the clock resets I send gifts and still have time on the Golden Dice to visit neighbors a second time. So you gift every day and visit neighbors every other day.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Thanks to all my friends for the gifts!! I hope you are getting what you need from me in return!! Please PM me if you need anything specific!! Signature updated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom