Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 14th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
@Cluck no problems I am probably a million coins short of actually needing them. Just like to be prepared whenever that day arrives. :whistle:
Not sure when that floor washer showed up on your sig I just upgraded my terminal and lost that item. I'm fairly certain if you send me information signs I can return to sender and you will get those floor washers. :cool:

That would be great - But do you need information signs? How many? I just don't want to take advantage too much and will only do it every other day if so. Here is my gifting list that I know so far if you are interested. I think I will update my sig with it. OH AND NO RUSH. I am a couple gazillion coins away from it too.

42.Terminal:
Current: Information Sign
Past: Router
Future: Lie Detector

43. Town Hall:
Current:3D Printer
Past: Fax, Podium
Future: Unknown

47. Control Tower:
Current: Coffee Machine
Past: Headset, Laser Rangefinder
Future: T- Square (I think)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
Neighbor invite sent:
to @Lorna; please enter my code too

Comet18 Gift Activity for Today [actually yesterday and today. I was not able to send last night; I've received some gifts today that are not posted here yet.]
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) received sent
Blue Aero(@Blue Aero) received sent
Bolleke () received sent
Cats (@cats are awesome) sent
Chris(@chris68) received sent
Chuck2 (@cward) received sent
doc (@Doc) received sent
FredB (@Fred B) received sent
gamerader (@david smith) received sent
gamerader2 (@david smith) received sent
JCB (@uschu) received sent
JSB111 received sent
MikeO4 (@m-bari) received sent
Phlflyer1 (@Phylflyer) received sent
raders (@david smith) received sent
Saralaraloola (@Saralaraloola) received sent
Sdave (@SactoDave) received sent
Sophia (@SophiaElizabeth) received sent
Vivke (@Vivke) sent
WTR1 () received sent
end Comet18 Gift Activity for Today

Chuck2 needs riveter please Comet18.

thanks,
Chuck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
Despite issues with my game as previously posted, I have sent my 20 gifts out for today - will send to those I couldn't reply to tomorrow.

I am able to receive gifts (thank you for these :)) and hope others are receiving from me.

Steve

Sent you navmod, hoping for riveter in return. Sorry, don't have demodulators!

Thanks,
Chuck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
As you progress through the game, and upgrade buildings, your gift list will change. Some gifts may no longer be directly available (Meaning they're not on your list, but if someone was to send you that item, and you hit, "Send in return", they would probably get that item from you), and you end up with new ones.

Sent osc beacon....I could use that hardness tester please...only need 1x!

Thanks,
Chuck2

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
The gifts that keep you flying have been sent from both accounts. Sorry for missing a day or so, field work schedule interfered with a lot this week. Trying to catch up and reset gifting.

@Comet18 - Tunnel freezer sent.

@cward - Hardness tester also sent.

Thank you all for those gifts that have been received, they are appreciated!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

I've just finished gifting my 20 gift items for this Saturday evening, much later than usual, to my neighbours. I've also updated and re-jigged all sections of my signature. Thanks for all the gifts received. They make a big difference.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Thanks to all my great neighbors, I now have enough lining plates and laser cutters (just in time as my Delta broke down- at the same time I received the last needed items!)

Currently just need the defrosters --- and FUEL and spare wires.

THANKS AGAIN!!! :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
Have received the same message from Timur Godlevsky. It was the 3rd since 19 November. @SactoDave bet that we will have a Christmas gift but forgot to say what year it will be.
Nice to read your messages here and it is very sad to see how many of my friends stopped playing.
But I at least do not want finish to play.
In spite of all enemies!:LOL:
Sent friend request to Mike03

Chuck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
Hello friends!! Hope all is well!! Thanks as always for the gifts!! I am looking for a few specialty items to finish my sweets factory!!

I need 4 crucibles and 1 screw press. If you have either of these items and could gift them to me...that would be great!!

Also...I just got my 150th star!!! Woo-hoo!! How do I get that fancy banner added to my profile???

If there is anything I can gift to you that is on my list...please feel free to tag me and/or send me a personal message with your request!! Also, I have noticed a few new faces around the forum...if you like to be friends and neighbours, please just enter my friend code and tag me to let me know to look for you on my waiting list!!

Thanks in advance for all of your support...I never could have gotten to 150 stars this quickly without all of your help!! Have a great night!!

Dan
Would like to add you as friend but your code wasn't accepted???

Chuck/itemneeded

Evening gang - gifts out and time for tonights joke. We are currently on a tie-breaker for our winner, unless this one wins it - so vote now of this one is best. Here goes:-

Sam goes to the doctor for his yearly checkup. “Everything is fine”, said the doctor, “You’re doing OK for your age.” “For my age?” questioned Sam, “I’m only 75, do you think I’ll make it to 80? “Well” said the doctor, “do you drink or smoke?” “No” Sam replied. “Do you eat fatty meat or sweets?” “No” said Sam “I am very careful about what I eat.” “How about your activities? Do you engage in thrilling behaviors like speeding or skiing? “No” said Sam taken aback, “I would never engage in dangerous activities.” “Well,” said the doctor, “then why in the world would you want to live to be 80?

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts out from !KB and !KB2 for today 12/19/2015
TTFN Fly safe Fly high.

D

Deleted member 5399

I was just thinking that if we combine different operating/game platforms, do we get to display our true selves to all our neighbors like some of these shown here??
How do you see @ItsRalphy , @Ten33go , @rocky , or @Cluck? No I'm not picking on anyone in particular those who are mentioned so don't take it personally please.

Attachments

• ishot-4293.jpg
    ishot-4293.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 81
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 60
  • scary1.jpg
    scary1.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 74
  • scary-zombie-face-02.jpg
    scary-zombie-face-02.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 76
  • weird-scary-face-635757205859907437-15525.jpg
    weird-scary-face-635757205859907437-15525.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 63
still having problems with internet. still using sons ipod.
but maybe Gi is having problems with the new roll out of windows 10. all the other platforms that Gi supports did not have a full version upgrade, When people are programming in a new version they have to learn how to use it and how it works. Hopefully Gi understands that and will be able to fix all the problems that are going on and prevent future ones.
Hopefully we will get a new quest by the end of the year. have a nice weekend to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom