Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 14th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Sounds like I'm missing all the fun on the green launch. Unfortunately I never built the green level launch pad....messed that one up and now don't have the open land. 800K coin for next expansion....gonna be awhile.
Sorry to my forum friends that I have not been getting gifts out everyday, school and work have been keeping me away a bunch lately

Thanks to those that continue to give!

Sounds like I'm missing all the fun on the green launch. Unfortunately I never built the green level launch pad....messed that one up and now don't have the open land. 800K coin for next expansion....gonna be awhile.
Sorry to my forum friends that I have not been getting gifts out everyday, school and work have been keeping me away a bunch lately

Thanks to those that continue to give!
sent friend request from my raders acct:

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Anyone have a problem with the weekly bonus, I collected the 2000 coins and 3 greenies and when I went back to my airport, I had 3 greenies and my 229 I've been collecting were......guess. GONE.
I like a stress free life, this game is starting to annoy.

Anotherlaunch record fab - our time zone is in, its 6.45am in England. I am afraid it is 7 hours before I can join, but if still open I will be there.

JOKE OF THE DAY - any more to send me??? - we have 8 in the competition and a 3 way tie, so there will be a vote later unless a corker goes onto the mix.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hello all!
Well, have received a restore code from GI, but it doesn't work, looks like they have created it for Windows Mobile - the contact person in GI supportwas different than usual ...
Anyway, I created new account - Veltro3, friend code wxbh0hp
And you know, it's more pleasant to begin the game and grow with levels than just play at level 55 for months...

Hello all!
Well, have received a restore code from GI, but it doesn't work, looks like they have created it for Windows Mobile - the contact person in GI supportwas different than usual ...
And you know, it's more pleasant to begin the game and grow with levels than just play at level 55 for months...
Hi - so aggravating! - post the new code so we can send invites and play again!

Hello all!
sent invite

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi to all :) ! I have a GOOD new :D ! @david smith told me that :LOL: : For the GREEN RECORD ATTEMPT he told me he will cook some CAKES :p ( white cream, chocolate cream, boston cream and if someone wants with no sugar in he told me he will do it if necessary :ROFLMAO: ...) AND he promised to me :D that he will send a Christmas Gift :cigar::cigar: to the each player who joined him in his GREEN :X3:!!!!

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I messed up my gift list, so some got skipped today; I'll catch you next time, sorry.
@Wired Parrott , I double checked, and it seems your gifts went into the wild blue somewhere.

Neighbors invited (please accept and enter my code):
Veltro3 (@Nicks)

Comet18 Gift Activity for Today
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) received sent
(@Captain WH Rollins) received sent
Blue Aero(@Blue Aero) received sent
Bolleke () received
Chris(@chris68) received sent
Chuck2 (@cward) received
doc (@Doc) received sent
FredB (@Fred B) received sent
gamerader (@david smith) received sent