Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows 10 Update Failure.

something else to consider, in 2 mounth the first patch level will be out for W10. But if you ask me, and what a lot of company do, do not migrate until the fist service pack is out (SP1). Yes you can be an early adaptive, but expect error and glitches. If you want to be hassle free, just wait until the product is bug free.
Hi there.
I have sent a neighbour invite.
Cheers.
Robert

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Has AC working or received an update yet on win10? Nevermind mine is working but have to start all over. I can see my other city but when I try to get it...It came up that I can't add it as neighbor may have outdated version. So I not sure if can or I want to get the it back.

Last edited:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Has AC working or received an update yet on win10? Nevermind mine is working but have to start all over. I can see my other city but when I try to get it...It came up that I can't add it as neighbor may have outdated version. So I not sure if can or I want to get the it back.
@Mr. K

No Update Yet (n)

Still waiting for Green signal From devs and then To Windows 10 :D

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mr. K
Mine is working on win10, but I don't see win10 on support page in placing a request for window PC for AC. So good for you @Anubhav for waiting.....very wise.

Last edited:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Is anyone had an info if wp and w player will be able to connect on w10 platform?

Nice Ques :)

tag removed by moderator

Like Android and Ios , Can Windows Phone And Windows Pc Player's Can Mingle on Windows 10 or Not ?

Please Free2play :)

Thank You .

Kindest regard's ,
Anubhav :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mr. K
Nice Ques :)

tag removed by moderator

Like Android and Ios , Can Windows Phone And Windows Pc Player's Can Mingle on Windows 10 or Not ?

Please Free2play :)

Thank You .

Kindest regard's ,
Anubhav :)

GI did give me a code but it didn't do anything. I have emailed them back about it. so I am playing from scratch again. @Anubhav can i add you to my neighbor or are you going to wait?

kurimon100

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
PC:206zg3ze
Username
iPad:Subkurimom PC:kurimother
@Ty Gigamon @kurimon100
Hey, did you install the update that came this weekend? What are the devices you play Airport City on?
I installed win10 29th July,but I was playing as usual until the day before yesterday.
Sunday morning my game became to shut down after starting screen.
This issue happens on windows device(Surface pro2),not iOS.

I checked the windows update history, then there are 2 update programs of Windows Defender 9th Aug.I tried to add AirportCity on Exclusion list of Windows Defender,but I was not able to find the App in my computer.
So I resigned myself to waiting for the games update by GI support.
Maybe Ty Gigamon is my neighbor,my game name of windows is kurimother.

Last edited:
I installed win10 29th July,but I was playing as usual until the day before yesterday.
Sunday morning my game became to shut down after starting screen.
This issue happens on windows device(Surface pro2),not iOS.

I checked the windows update history, then there are 2 update programs of Windows Defender 9th Aug.I tried to add AirportCity on Exclusion list of Windows Defender,but I was not able to find the App in my computer.
So I resigned myself to waiting for the games update by GI support.
Maybe Ty Gigamon is my neighbor,my game name of windows is kurimother.
Wit metro apps, (from the store), I think you may need to open windows store to see the updates.

kurimon100

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Hey, I mean Airport City update, we've released it over the weekend.
I play AirportCity app downloaded from Windows Store on Surface pro2, but the new release doesn't come yet, I checked it.The latest version is 3.5.0.5 on the store.

I am looking forward this issue is solved by new version. Thank you for all developers!

kurimon100

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Wit metro apps, (from the store), I think you may need to open windows store to see the updates.
Thank you M22,
I knew my game was updated 9th Aug after I confirmed app's latest date by other methods - Apps & features in Settings window. I did not notice that it was updated automatically.
I think that our issue is caused by update 9th Aug and Windows10. Therefor,I must wait to the next version or back to Windows8.1.......(ToT)

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I play AirportCity app downloaded from Windows Store on Surface pro2, but the new release doesn't come yet, I checked it.The latest version is 3.5.0.5 on the store.

I am looking forward this issue is solved by new version. Thank you for all developers!

same here. 3.5.0.5 installed, crashes right after opening the game. Happens since the latest W10 update.

Top Bottom