Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows 10 Update Failure.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I updated to windows 10 and Airport City is not working, It loads but no Icons or when you click on the you planes in the hangar it locks the whole game. It looks like the screen resolution is changing on the game startup. Has anybody else had this problem.

I updated to windows 10 and Airport City is not working, It loads but no Icons or when you click on the you planes in the hangar it locks the whole game. It looks like the screen resolution is changing on the game startup. Has anybody else had this problem.
yes, I just updated to windows 10, I've reported it to GI support, u should report it to GI support. there e-address is support@game-insight.com

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
That is Why I didn't Upgrade To Windows 10.

I Don't Think Airport City is Stable on Win 10 .

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
yes, I just updated to windows 10, I've reported it to GI support, u should report it to GI support. there e-address is support@game-insight.com
@david smith I did manage to get it to work again, although it is very unstable and annoying. Basically, AC is only made to work in full screen, and as before when you went to half screen or spilt it went to the GI logo, and windows 10 opens app like a regular window style format. Here is what I did, once you load airport city make sure it fully loads in the minimized window. Next, when AC fully loads open to full screen with the two arrows pointing out, then you should see the icon reappear. Finally go visit Madlen Airborne's airport, and exit back to you own airport and this should fix the issue of windows leaving streaks when opened and re center all the icons. Finally, do not exit out of AC, just minimize game to taskbar only or you will have to repeat all the same steps. I know this is a funny way to over come the issue, but it buys time until GI fixes the problem.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
@Anubhav the upgrade is affecting all my apps from all vendors. They are not running well with the new app window configuration in Windows 10. Win 10 apps now open like the traditional windows with the minimize and maximize tab, and now exiting the app completely exits the app, now you don't have to drag the app down and wait for the app to flip to exit it completely, Overall so far I'm very pleased with windows 10, I expected all the bugs to happen for a while until the software vendors can work through the glitches. So far in my opinion Windows 10 is showing to be better than 8.1 with the return of the start button, and a few app upgrades.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Anubhav the upgrade is affecting all my apps from all vendors. They are not running well with the new app window configuration in Windows 10. Win 10 apps now open like the traditional windows with the minimize and maximize tab, and now exiting the app completely exits the app, now you don't have to drag the app down and wait for the app to flip to exit it completely, Overall so far I'm very pleased with windows 10, I expected all the bugs to happen for a while until the software vendors can work through the glitches. So far in my opinion Windows 10 is showing to be better than 8.1 with the return of the start button, and a few app upgrades.

But i still Don't Downloaded ISO File From Original Website :)

I will wait till Devs Solve That Issue And Then Upgrade To Windows 10 :p

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Thank's Ivan :) I'm Also Glad That GI Introduce 5 New Thier Game's To Win10 (y) .

@Kris - You can revert back to Win8.1 Anytime :) Also Win 10 is Of 2700 MB aka 2.0 GB . You dont have to Redownload it Just Follow This -
“wuauclt.exe /updatenow”

Type in Your Cmd ( admin ) it works. Now I am Downloading Win 10 ( It will take 2-3 days as my internet is damn slow (n) )

Last edited:
My pc updated to 10 yesterday as I was on the insider program and
Thank's Ivan :) I'm Also Glad That GI Introduce 5 New Thier Game's To Win10 (y) .

@Kris - You can revert back to Win8.1 Anytime :) Also Win 10 is Of 2085 MB aka 2.0 GB . You dont have to Redownload it Just Follow This -
“wuauclt.exe /updatenow”

Type in Your Cmd ( admin ) it works. Now I am Downloading Win 10 ( It will take 2-3 days as my internet is damn slow (n) )
The pre download folder for it on my pc on Tuesday was more like 4.5Gb and it tells me I have 1 month to revert to 8.1 if I want to. Runs great though, far, far better than 8.1. I was in the insider program and have been using it for months btw.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
My pc updated to 10 yesterday as I was on the insider program and

The pre download folder for it on my pc on Tuesday was more like 4.5Gb and it tells me I have 1 month to revert to 8.1 if I want to. Runs great though, far, far better than 8.1. I was in the insider program and have been using it for months btw.

@M22 , Mine is Less Than 3 GB
Windows-10-force-download-3.png

Attachments

• windows-10.jpg
    windows-10.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 116

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Hey Kris,
we're working on addressing the problem with upgrading to Windows 10.
Hopefully we'll be able to bring you the update that runs fine within next week or two.
Sounds good, so far I'm able to run AC in a minimized window mode. It not just AC that is having problems, most all of my apps from all vendors are having issues similar. Thank for the update!

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973

@Kris - You can revert back to Win8.1 Anytime :) Also Win 10 is Of 2700 MB aka 2.0 GB . You dont have to Redownload it Just Follow This -
“wuauclt.exe /updatenow”

I play Transport Empire too, I works great with Win 10.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
You can revert back to win 8.1, but I going to stick with Win 10. I now that GI will get the patch down to fix soon. I will just keep playing with the minimized window until the patch is released, it's all good.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
I play Transport Empire too, I works great with Win 10.

I Think Graphics of TE is Not Too Good :)
I Love To Play Cloud Raiders By Innowate And paradise island 2 By 17bullet's :) Both are of GI :)

alex

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wulgnol
Username
alex
something else to consider, in 2 mounth the first patch level will be out for W10. But if you ask me, and what a lot of company do, do not migrate until the fist service pack is out (SP1). Yes you can be an early adaptive, but expect error and glitches. If you want to be hassle free, just wait until the product is bug free.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K

Yes I am having the same issue, and I lost everything I had on it too. But this is going to be my 3rd time to put a ticket in. My second was restored last week and I was told that I have only one time to use the code to restore. so what do I do? Put a ticket in again and see what they tell me next?

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
something else to consider, in 2 mounth the first patch level will be out for W10. But if you ask me, and what a lot of company do, do not migrate until the fist service pack is out (SP1). Yes you can be an early adaptive, but expect error and glitches. If you want to be hassle free, just wait until the product is bug free.
invite sent

Top Bottom