Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE?

WHEN IS THE UPDATE?

• Today?

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Tomorrow?

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Friday?

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • This weekend?

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • NEVER!!!

• Next week? (THIS IS THE CORRECT CHOICE!!!)

• Total voters

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
Actually, I just wanted some spy glasses from the event and it seems to take a bit long for the this update. I’ve also heard that the next event would likely be “It came from outer space” ? Can anyone prove that?

Last edited:
Wouldn't want to upset anyone by quoting an "old" wiki :rolleyes: but there is an event list here (German):

Never believe anything you read on Facebook , chat groups or threads about rumours of the next event :cool: :cool: :cool: .

Everyone seems to be saying for the last few weeks that it’s a space event - but we have had only a small handful of space events over all the years so let’s just wait and see.

It comes when it comes and if we are lucky we may get an announcement on here from one of the devs ( but not as often as we used to get;);))

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
Never believe anything you read on Facebook , chat groups or threads about rumours of the next event :cool: :cool: :cool: .

Everyone seems to be saying for the last few weeks that it’s a space event - but we have had only a small handful of space events over all the years so let’s just wait and see.

It comes when it comes and if we are lucky we may get an announcement on here from one of the devs ( but not as often as we used to get;);))

Thanks for the advice :)

Last edited:
I know events are exciting and what not but isn't it nice for a little while to focus on other things within the game? I mean there's excavation, adventure, ql and alliance flights to also take care. There's also supplies flights to stock up on flight items.

But, this is just me thinking.

Wouldn't want to upset anyone by quoting an "old" wiki :rolleyes: but there is an event list here (German):
And you also have the list on
[

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I know events are exciting and what not but isn't it nice for a little while to focus on other things within the game? I mean there's excavation, adventure, ql and alliance flights to also take care. There's also supplies flights to stock up on flight items.

But, this is just me thinking.

I was thinking the same thing. Although I am missing the increased income from all the "free" bonuses.

I also really like the Oak house from the last event that increased population and added a bit of green to my city.

There is no list written in stone. GI produce what they want. Even if it is in wiki, old wiki, Capt Rollins Guides etc it is only a possibility. The unknown is just that.... unknown. Thats why its worth waiting for. ;)

D

Deleted member 10677

This is a first-line from a post from Facebook: Your Airport City is a true aeronautics and space museum 23h ago

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Its apparent from the weekend and midweek bonuses that the event is 'It Came from Outer Space'. The longer it takes to release the better in my opinion as it gives GI more chance to make game play changes and not just release an event.

D

Deleted member 10677

...and what does the remainder of that post say...?
Your Airport City is a true aeronautics and space museum ➡ gigam.es/AirportCity
Here you can learn much about space flights, aircraft models, history of aeronautics and amazing airports of the world. Besides, while walking around the city you can learn about various architectural styles$ and you don't even have to go outdoors to do this.
What cities and countries do you dream to visit to expand your collection? What would you like to learn about aviation? Tell us in the comments!
Image may contain: 2 people

or could it be hint for the next update

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Airport City is a true aeronautics and space museum ➡ gigam.es/AirportCity
Here you can learn much about space flights, aircraft models, history of aeronautics and amazing airports of the world. Besides, while walking around the city you can learn about various architectural styles$ and you don't even have to go outdoors to do this.
What cities and countries do you dream to visit to expand your collection? What would you like to learn about aviation? Tell us in the comments!
Image may contain: 2 people

or could it be hint for the next update
...so the next event could be that one with jumbo ranger... There's your clue.

Top Bottom