Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

weekly alliance challenge - an observation

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
It is not only a problem with event hangars. On a support account I recently started doing
alliance tasks as a fill in until we fill the spot. I have never had event hangars on that game.
I do however have a reserve hangar. Quite some time ago when going to purchase a delta
I bought a falcon. :banghead: Being that they are so costly I got a reserve hangar and stuck the thing
in there. Well since I don't have the resources, fuel or passengers to fly falcons I decided to sell
it last week so it would not be in my alliance tasks. Well lo and behold I again have a falcon task
even though that account only has 5 jets. So evidently the reserve hangar can also cause this issue.
Wow, the problem is even deeper. I thinks you should report it to GI as well.
Maybe under a number of tickets they'll manage to fix it.
Currently they keep replying that they are working and it takes longer time.

Last edited:
Wow, the problem is even deeper. I thinks you should report it to GI as well.
Maybe under a number of tickets they'll manage to fix it.
Currently they keep replying that they are working and it takes longer time.

I was thinking about this and one thing that came to mind was where I sold the plane.
I sold it directly out of my reserve hangar using the new sell/drop button. Perhaps this
is where the issue lies. Not sure if others will recall if this was the case with them.
I can test this theory with my main account this week. I will move my turboprops to reserve
sell them then replace with PPDs. Then I will see if I get stuck with the TP task or if it
lets me have a PPD task.

I will send in a ticket so they know the issue is not just related to event hangars.

I had no PPD in any active hangars or my reserve - I sold them all last week but I still got a PPD destination.

I checked my warehouse and in there I have stored carpet PPDs that I have never used at all. I will use them this week then try to sell them and see if I still have the same problem next week.
I am same you sell all PPD and this week i got the PPD destination :hungover:

I have carpet plane (never used) and I don't get PPD tasks. I had TPs in Xmas hangars long time ago and now I get always one TP task.
Just to be on the safe side I always buy, sell or drop planes only from the active hangar. Meaning if I'd like to sell a plane from reserve hangar, I first move it to an active one and then sell it.
I am doing the same when i want to sell move to the hangar and still have the PPD destinations its a bug should be fixed this week but nothing change.

I have carpet plane (never used) and I don't get PPD tasks. I had TPs in Xmas hangars long time ago and now I get always one TP task.
Just to be on the safe side I always buy, sell or drop planes only from the active hangar. Meaning if I'd like to sell a plane from reserve hangar, I first move it to an active one and then sell it.
I always sell from the main active hangars, never from the reserve hangar.

I might have had PPDs in card hangars at one point so it may be that

neither one nor the other. Dont do events on my support. Just fly for space!

Same thing I had mentioned last week. I have never had any event hangars on suppot and I did have this issue.

I did attempt that sell off last week but it did give me the PPD task and not the TP I was attempting to get stuck
with even though I had no TP. So where the selling occurred was not the issue. It seems my support did get rid of
the task it was stuck on for a week but gave me another task for a different type of plane I had not had for several weeks.
So at this point it seems pretty random perhaps it is tied to the server issues that still seem to be happening. Perhaps a
sync issue though you would think if it was that other things would be affected as well. So in conclusion I give up maybe
it will work again one day. :unsure:

Same thing I had mentioned last week. I have never had any event hangars on suppot and I did have this issue.

I did attempt that sell off last week but it did give me the PPD task and not the TP I was attempting to get stuck
with even though I had no TP. So where the selling occurred was not the issue. It seems my support did get rid of
the task it was stuck on for a week but gave me another task for a different type of plane I had not had for several weeks.
So at this point it seems pretty random perhaps it is tied to the server issues that still seem to be happening. Perhaps a
sync issue though you would think if it was that other things would be affected as well. So in conclusion I give up maybe
Reply from Gi was that theyve found the problem and it shouldnt happen next week.! Don't tell you what the problem was, so we'll see.....

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
It is not only a problem with event hangars. On a support account I recently started doing
alliance tasks as a fill in until we fill the spot. I have never had event hangars on that game.
I do however have a reserve hangar. Quite some time ago when going to purchase a delta
I bought a falcon. :banghead: Being that they are so costly I got a reserve hangar and stuck the thing
in there. Well since I don't have the resources, fuel or passengers to fly falcons I decided to sell
it last week so it would not be in my alliance tasks. Well lo and behold I again have a falcon task
even though that account only has 5 jets. So evidently the reserve hangar can also cause this issue.
But this sounds that you DO have a Falcon, therefore it's rightfully considered your "best plane".

I don't understand - have you sold that lone Falcon?

But this sounds that you DO have a Falcon, therefore it's rightfully considered your "best plane".

I don't understand - have you sold that lone Falcon?

I will assume you were just glancing while reading those two posts you quoted. :D
If you look at the first post right after the emoji banging his head it states

"Being that they are so costly I got a reserve hangar and stuck the thing
it last week
so it would not be in my alliance tasks."

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I will assume you were just glancing while reading those two posts you quoted. :D
If you look at the first post right after the emoji banging his head it states

"Being that they are so costly I got a reserve hangar and stuck the thing
it last week
so it would not be in my alliance tasks."
I swear that part wasn't there when I was reading it : ) :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom