Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 9th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Last day for the Xmas quest for Androids!!!

Thanks to everyone for their Old Lanterns gifts!!!
I am almost done, only struggling to collect Australia Gifts, Refrigerators & Liquid Nitrogen to complete the Ice Palace / Ice Sculpture.

Good luck to those who are still collecting stardust / gifts / balls / Santa items... consider buying Spyglass as jackjackeli & Aero confirmed it help improve drops.

This is the most strenuous quest evaaah!!

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
tdv and Sophie thx for the lanterns so far. Any chance of a last-minute drop so I can see if I can at least get my IceRink finished? .... :oops:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
tdv If (when?) I'm to be the next James Bond I want you as my Quartermaster, thank you so much for all those lanterns.

Ah well, at least after today I can go back to asking for items that build things but for one last time I shall ask for any lanterns going...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
As this is almost the last day for some or most of the players for "Santa's Bad Day"

I will be sending old lanterns out...

1st batch sent out - will see if work lets me getaway for a few minutes to send a 2nd lot...

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone J

Today is the last day of this ‘Santa mission/Mission impossible’ JI owe a big thanks to all my neighbors for their help and support ;)

Special thanks to Sophie and tdv for their unlimited supplies (y) (y)(y)

I am almost done with my mission. Just 2 stars remaining (3 gift short for Africa and 7 gift short for N.America, but finished all my stardust and old lanterns). So will try till the last moment to get atleast one star.:oops:

So will need help one last time with old lanterns .:rolleyes:

Wishing luck to all those still on this mission :rolleyes: And to rest have a great day :cool:

PS: will send out gifts in few hours from now ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
v70ouc
Username
Ant
With about 10hrs left to go on my santa mission, still need all the old lanterns I can get. Thanks to tdv for your mega mega gifts, and Sophie for your mega gifts, my sleighs are still flying.
Will get around to catching up with my sends before my gifts reset in 4hrs.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
Already Lost my hope for santa mission.
in-game name: syapik-(item i need)
code: asxu3jj
2x all inclusive bracelet <-- to complete hotel​
1x wire <-- to complete fuel station (level 2)​
Make-up <-- for duty free​
landing lamp, old lantern, powerful radio transmitter <-- items i need but not so important​

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6rjq6
Username
Jonny
Hello everyone. Thanks for the gifts. If you have sent me a gift and I haven't sent one to u or u just need my need with a gift I can send please PM me and I will send u what u require.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Just sent out gifts for today:

Cooling chamber to mandeer Mali
Fuel hose to Rabblerouser
Grinding machine to I Fly 2
Hull parts to pienicki
Landing lamp to mel lkoo
Old lantern to Stabekk morgun Bali Hi retkot FancyFlight
Oscillating beacon to Sophie bubbajed5711
Spare propeller to @L.E.X FENNIE LYE
Spare wire to air canillas laurens stevel2606 yabuki77

Still looking for 3 elusive gifts for africa to achieve my 17 and last star (given up on 3 staring N.America)

tdv and Sophie thanks for everything (y) Will update my status in few hours :rolleyes:

To all those still on last leg of santa mission (y) I wish you all well :rolleyes: Hope to see more smiling faces (read posts ) tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom