Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 9th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
I have just over 2hrs to go, still could use some more lanterns if anyone can help.

One Bad Day sent you Grinding Machine
Thanks! Ant, and i sent that Old Lantern your way, good luck wrapping up your Santa event!

I Fly - Defroster
pienicki - White Gold Bracelet - figured i would mix up your Duty Free gift, can't have you getting sick on chocolates!
Bali Hi - Old Lantern - Same luck to you wrapping up your event!
Kitty - Spare Wire
Long - Flight Catering
hungyauming - Deicer
Cicignon - Deicer
Kei - Spare Prop

That's it for the moment. I still have a few i can send out, so if you're already friends with "OBD TV Screen" (as my display name is currently) feel free to add me if i can help you out according to my sig.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
@Jonny Thanks for accepting my invite from my I Fly account. I sent you a controller. At least now I can send you daily gifts of things you need!

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9a9xwg
Username
86*(what-I-need)
I have given up on the Santa mission since I once again am not getting any drops from flights... Please see my signature for needs! Thanks!

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
First time ever I'm setting up a Christmas tree at this time of the year. Well, maybe the tourists at my airport appreciate it.
Sending out my gifts that I found under the tree right now to my airport friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom