Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 9th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hello All, Just got back home.... Sorry I could not respond earlier to the requests for 2nd round of gifts...

Congrats to people who managed to get it finished at the end... Shame others tried their best to get to the end... although it seemed to be a long time promo - the drop rates made it very dificult to finish with out help....

Anyone notice that the old lanterns and sleigh cover gifts have disappeared from the gifting list?

Hello All, Just got back home.... Sorry I could not respond earlier to the requests for 2nd round of gifts...

Congrats to people who managed to get it finished at the end... Shame others tried their best to get to the end... although it seemed to be a long time promo - the drop rates made it very dificult to finish with out help....

Anyone notice that the old lanterns and sleigh cover gifts have disappeared from the gifting list?

tdv: thanks for all your help on the Old Lanterns! Won't be able to complete the mission withour your help! And of course Sophie too!

The Heater and Old Lantern (the two that I had for the Santa mission) disappeared from my gift list now too after completing the mission, along with all the sleigh destinations and elves around the airport. So the Sleigh Hangars and the Ice Runway are useless now and can be removed?

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Looking today for a few things, listed them in my sig but will post them here as well: Transmitter x2, TV Screens x3, Grinding Machines x1, Controller x1 - @tdv - if you could, send me a few more All-Inclusive Bracelets if you could. Also, if anyone has the Bath Towel could use those too.

thanks for using your signature... made my life a bit easier...

Sent you the bracelets, trnsmitter and TV Panels..

Hotdog - also had sent you all inc bracelets - did you get them earlier...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
thanks for using your signature... made my life a bit easier...

Sent you the bracelets, trnsmitter and TV Panels..

Hotdog - also had sent you all inc bracelets - did you get them earlier...

tdv -You sure did send them! Thanks so much.

Gdog - Thanks for the add. Will try to get something sent your way tomorrow after gifts reset.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Glad they made it over - also sent you ipad account weather display - hope this does not get converted into fuel or something...
I have noticed that certain items can make it through the transition, for example: Textbook. I was able to send that from iPad to Droid and return it.

lol, looks like a double shot of fuel, tdv. Fuel is always helpful, thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
I Fly 2 : Thanks for the spare props from your I Fly account - you are listed as username and I can't visit but thanks to the photo I know its from you. Sent a Do Not Disturb sign to I Fly 2.
Sophie : Thanks for the Display Case! My upgraded Duty Free Shop is now completed :). Sent spare prop to Sophie and meal to Sophie2
86Stalker : Sent fuel hose
mel : Sent passengers
As well as 15 other gifts. Thanks as always for your help.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thanks as always for all the great gifts.

I'm in the process of building a hotel and need all items related to that, especially for four all inclusive bracelets.
I Fly 2

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom