Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Version 5.8.39 for iOS

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Updated right after I got all the drops to complete the event (did not hit complete yet) so I did not notice anything different between the two updates. I hope it was something related to the battery though - I updated to iOS 11 yesterday morning, and while I ran AC only once during that time, my iPad Pro which has a relatively good battery performance, drained to almost half, and I only opened AC during the day...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Does anyone having problem to get coins or see when neighbours visit his airport ? after this update ?
I do have those problems.

To be more specific. Some neighbours "get through", as I can see that they have been visiting me. However, I know other neighbours likes to visit certain buildings (launch pads, cosmic fuel station, planetarium etc) and none of these have been visited.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Does anyone having problem to get coins or see when neighbours visit his airport ? after this update ?
I'm having the same issues as @Below_Average_AC_Player. However, avatar image of the neighbors show up a few hours later. Also, I had trouble with accepting and giving gifts today. In some instances it took several tries to collect the gift and even more to return. For those I have to click on visit and send the gift from their airport. These problems began after I updated to the latest version on IOS yesterday.

Had the same problem with my windows game last night. Visited my main game with my support and it never showed up. I only had about 5 visitors to my planetariums and 5 to my universities this morning, where normally I have about 20-30. Maybe server problems on GI's side???

Device
  1. Windows PC
I'm having the same issues as @Below_Average_AC_Player. However, avatar image of the neighbors show up a few hours later. Also, I had trouble with accepting and giving gifts today. In some instances it took several tries to collect the gift and even more to return. For those I have to click on visit and send the gift from their airport. These problems began after I updated to the latest version on IOS yesterday.
I've also had the same problems with gifting and receiving.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Sounds like it's the same or similar issues on different platforms. Hope they are working on a fix. I was afraid (actually still afraid) I might lose i teams and/or level may decrease as I have read some of the stories in this forum about that.
I've already lost 4 much needed items today, by trying to click on "take". That did not work, so I visited a few neighbours or relogged backed into the game and the gifts were lost :(

Well, going to try again tomorrow and test it with some passenger (5) or fuel (3) :)

I've already lost 4 much needed items today, by trying to click on "take". That did not work, so I visited a few neighbours or relogged backed into the game and the gifts were lost :(

Well, going to try again tomorrow and test it with some passenger (5) or fuel (3) :)
Those gifts may be in your inventory. I've seen that issue in the past

I have a bunch of fuel rings where I click on my hangars to give extra fuel and none of that has come through after the update. I'll have to check when I'm home tonight to see if it did come through

Happened to me. Sometimes, it was in inventory, but most of the time it is not. You play on windows. I don't know if you play on mobile or pc, but if you are playing on PC than I advise don't take gifts while you are uploading or downloading or have other items that take up a lot of memory. I learned my lesson, never take items while uploading. Yes, this happened before the last update.

In addition, never take gifts when you are switching back from AC to another app or browser. Normally it only affects the first gift, but why risk the first gift.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Happened to me. Sometimes, it was in inventory, but most of the time it is not. You play on windows. I don't know if you play on mobile or pc, but if you are playing on PC than I advise don't take gifts while you are uploading or downloading or have other items that take up a lot of memory. I learned my lesson, never take items while uploading. Yes, this happened before the last update.

In addition, never take gifts when you are switching back from AC to another app or browser. Normally it only affects the first gift, but why risk the first gift.
Yea, I lost 4 items. Had problems receiving other items aswell, but luckily they went to inventory.
I'm on Surface and experienced bluescreen several times when multitasking while playing AC :p

Had the same problem with my windows game last night. Visited my main game with my support and it never showed up. I only had about 5 visitors to my planetariums and 5 to my universities this morning, where normally I have about 20-30. Maybe server problems on GI's side???
@Etshk
Same with me and this from long time happen to me,
Any way now i feel it its normal because this server every 10 min updating but later in same day you will see all visitor.
I think those have more than accounts in same PC or Laptop and switching between they have same thing.
Also the internet speed between 2 players maybe one of the reasons.

Device
  1. Windows PC
I also noticed that when I first entered my game, I could see all the neighbour icons above the different buildings they visited. But when the "login-lag" was over (.5s) almost all the icons disappeared with just a few remaining.

I haven't seen or noticed any issues today, so I hope it has been fixed.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Before you could watch videos for fre things, since the update I haven't been able to
I have updated both my iPad and iPhone and I can still watch videos. However there were a few times in the past couple of months that I didn't get the option to watch videos for a few days and then a few days later they were available again. It seems like when I reached a certain point in the game that would happen. However, everything has been fine with videos since the update for me. So hopefully they will come back soon for you.

@Etshk
Same with me and this from long time happen to me,
Any way now i feel it its normal because this server every 10 min updating but later in same day you will see all visitor.
I think those have more than accounts in same PC or Laptop and switching between they have same thing.
Also the internet speed between 2 players maybe one of the reasons.

Thanks for the info... after 1 year playing i keep disovering new things :)

Top Bottom