Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Version 5.8.37 for iOS

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Remember to put your Universities in storage before you update the game. Apparently, once you update the game and (re)place the Universities, they will count towards the quest. I read that somewhere on the Android quest thread.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Windows PC
Should I wait for the planes to land before update so I won't lose the flying ones from the event hangars before I lose them??
I landed all planes aswell before I decided to update. When update was done, the planes were already moved from cardhangar into reservehangar and storage. Cardhangars had sleepy-icon above them when I logged in.
I would think that if you update when planes are still in the air, you MIGHT see the sleepy-icon on your cardhangars when you log in (not confirmed though). Better to be save, I guess.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
I landed all planes aswell before I decided to update. When update was done, the planes were already moved from cardhangar into reservehangar and storage. Cardhangars had sleepy-icon above them when I logged in.
I would think that if you update when planes are still in the air, you MIGHT see the sleepy-icon on your cardhangars when you log in (not confirmed though). Better to be save, I guess.

Forgive me as I'm a little unclear. My reserve hangar is full. So I'm not sure where a plane that might happen to be in a card hangar will end up after updating. You wrote "storage". Does that mean in the warehouse, like where other flying things that have not yet been placed in a hangar before are stored? Like Santa sleighs, card planes, fighter jets, etc? I don't have room to move out planes that I *cough* "might" have put in card hangars, and I don't want them to just...poof!....disappear. Thanks!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Forgive me as I'm a little unclear. My reserve hangar is full. So I'm not sure where a plane that might happen to be in a card hangar will end up after updating. You wrote "storage". Does that mean in the warehouse, like where other flying things that have not yet been placed in a hangar before are stored? Like Santa sleighs, card planes, fighter jets, etc? I don't have room to move out planes that I *cough* "might" have put in card hangars, and I don't want them to just...poof!....disappear. Thanks!
My bad.
Warehouse, in the airplane category.

For me it's 4 different statuses:
  • In flight (blue button says "My Flights")
  • In reserve (blue button says "Sell")
  • In hangar (blue button says "Sell")
  • Blank status (blue button says "Use") These planes are stacked, so I got a number on the right corner of the airplane-icon. These are the planes that were in the cardhangar.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
My bad.
Warehouse, in the airplane category.

For me it's 4 different statuses:
  • In flight (blue button says "My Flights")
  • In reserve (blue button says "Sell")
  • In hangar (blue button says "Sell")
  • Blank status (blue button says "Use") These planes are stacked, so I got a number on the right corner of the airplane-icon. These are the planes that were in the cardhangar.
Thank you for the details! That's very helpful, much appreciated. I think on a support game I have a plane in a Santas Bad Day sleigh hangar even. Used to be a limit of 6 "event" hangars, then when this last round of the Alice in Wonderland themed event came...I added six card hangars which blew away that original limit. At least that's when I first noticed I could have 6 card, my sleigh hangars and even some of the 1x1 hangars for the Russian fighter plane event...Motherland something it was called from 2015 and prior years I think. Time to make some room on the airport side deleting card hangars!

thanks again for the quick reply!

Top Bottom