Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

version 5.8.10 is out for windows

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I see it now shows which player accepts your invite (y)

I also like that when clicking on a construction site, it shows the items needed and whether you have them all or not.

Last edited:

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
I've got to say that by first impressions, this is the best Windows update I've seen for a while.

- The lag/freezing is barely noticeable
- The need to click twice for guest planes is gone
- The neighbor invitation confirmation window is much improved with details on which neighbor accepted your invite
- The construction progress window indicates the number of items needed and what is available in the warehouse
- New graphic for fueling and loading planes is so much better than the 90's style progress bar

Now if we could just figure out a way for GI and Microsoft to offer video ads on the Windows platform, it would make me quite the happy(ier) player.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20n1f6qk
Username
Air17
Two strange things after upgrade:
1) My game was not reset after new day. I cannot send any gift or visit any neighbors. I will see if it is reset at the end of today.
2) My alliance progress is rolled back. Before upgrade, I had 99/101 and sent two last flights. After upgrade, I had 95/101.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Two strange things after upgrade:
1) My game was not reset after new day. I cannot send any gift or visit any neighbors. I will see if it is reset at the end of today.
2) My alliance progress is rolled back. Before upgrade, I had 99/101 and sent two last flights. After upgrade, I had 95/101.

That is odd. I'd suggest that before you download/install future updates, visit Madlen Airborn and do the add friend to test. For whatever reason, doing these things before I close my game or perform an update seem to resolve syncing issues with GI's servers. Ever since I started doing this, I haven't had any issues with updates or progress being lost. I that we shouldn't have to do these things, but for me the two extra steps seem to work for me.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Ah!
A very nice update indeed!

• Guestplanes and own planes single tap is a nice feature.
  • Information about who accepted the neighbour request. Easier to keep track.
  • Required items when you began upgrading a building. I do however would like to see the required items before building starts (as in when you press the upgrade button, the window should state which items are required for the building to be completed)
  • Visit button in alliance task makes it easier to visit alliance members.
  • Clouds seems to "poof" a bit more when you click them!
  • The screenshot feature is nice. I can't seem to find where the screenshot is saved to. I very much like that it zooms in a bit leaving out any information that you might not want to share.
  • The highlight/fading/white background when you open a window was a bit weird to start with, but I've started to like it even more.
  • Best of all, the lag is almost gone. Makes it a lot easier to play AC in window-mode.

Is there a way to make sure the coin-icon / suitcase-icon always stays on top when you click them?

Last edited:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  • Required items when you began upgrading a building. I do however would like to see the required items before building starts.

It's there for a long time already. For all buildings that require additional items after construction there's an info button in the Store in the Required section. Tapping it will open a hint with a list of items.

Device
  1. Windows PC
It's there for a long time already. For all buildings that require additional items after construction there's an info button in the Store in the Required section. Tapping it will open a hint with a list of items.
Yes, sorry about me not being specific enough. What I ment is that when I press the upgrade button, it would be nice to see the required items aswell BEFORE you start building :)

Last edited:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Yes, I know about that. What I ment is that when I press the upgrade button, it would be nice to see the required items aswell BEFORE you start building :)

All right. Well, we don't want to get into an old Windows OS mode, do we? ;)

"Are sure you want to build this skyscraper? It's lovely, but it's a waste of your money based on coins per hour output."
"Do you really want to build an additional road? You have no expansions left to build anything near that road."
"Come on, stop doing that Family Life quest, it's pointless and the reward is not worth it."

Yes, sorry about me not being specific enough. What I ment is that when I press the upgrade button, it would be nice to see the required items aswell BEFORE you start building :)
Try upgrading through the store rather than the green arrow. That way you can check the additional items before you start building. :) Or check AC Wiki first.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I noticed that the window that pops up when someone sends me an invite using my friend code says "You have accepted an invitation from xxxx"
It's helpful to have the player name, but I think it would be clearer if it said "received" rather than "accepted".

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I've noticed a few slight annoyances in the latest release:
  • When completing a mission spawns another one, the new one often now isn't shown at the top of the list. So, in order to see whether there is one, I now need to scroll down what has become quite a long list.
  • The Daily Bonus screen used to appear the first time each day I loaded the game. Now it's entirely random. Usually when I've swapped from another window to AC.
  • Also on the missions, it used to be possible to just keep clicking to move through the missions, but now each one needs two clicks, so that the info box is closed first. This isn't that big a deal, though.

Last edited:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I noticed that the window that pops up when someone sends me an invite using my friend code says "You have accepted an invitation from xxxx"
It's helpful to have the player name, but I think it would be clearer if it said "received" rather than "accepted".

Yeah. It'll be fixed.

I've noticed a few slight annoyances in the latest release:
  • When completing a mission spawns another one, the new one often now isn't shown at the top of the list. So, in order to see whether there is one, I now need to scroll down what has become quite a long list.
  • The Daily Bonus screen used to appear the first time each day I loaded the game. Now it's entirely random. Usually when I've swapped from another window to AC.

Missions will be fixed.
The daily bonus thing is on purpose though, as there're too many windows jumping at you when you first launch an app, so we swapped it to open a bit later.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Also, if anyone here plays a version of Airport City from Samsung Apps store, that's not us who delay the 5.8 update for two weeks — it's some internal thing on their part. It'll be live as soon as it is through their review.

Top Bottom