1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Valentine Event

Discussion in 'Airport City News' started by Sudip, 8 February 2018.

1. But I noticed the pass bonuses are working now.

2. Can anyone confirm if passengers and flights are counting for alliances flights?

3. Nightfish

Nightfish Well-Known Member

iPhone
    03txcuwp
    nightfish
    I just did a speed up to check if anything is changed. Unfortunately not, they still not counted.

4. It shows the drops(items) and the passengers it gives to its owner gues the update dint fix much .

nick6901 likes this.
  5. Which bonus?

6. If you put Valentine building near a bonus building, the number of passengers increases. Other good thing is you can get romantic passengers by watching videos.

LjGibbs and Husam like this.
  7. LjGibbs

LjGibbs 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    What kind of Event is this? Getting 'romantic passengers by watching videos' Ahem ;)

8. Sorry :cry: :cry:

Harcourt, Husam and LjGibbs like this.
  9. I put a "tree" next to one of my passenger buildings on my android game - after I closed and restarted the game, I got the bonus. :( I don't have any videos being offered, but I may have used them all up speeding up my buildings yesterday.

10. I updated the game when I came in this evening and now I can speed up the motel and get extra passengers plus the bonus passengers, that's a good move if is say so myself!

crescent moon likes this.
  11. Is this work for windows to put tree for bonus passengers i did it but not work no more passengers.

12. If windows gets the same update as android, it will (should) work. Hoping we get that update soon. Not being able to get passengers from neighbor visits is really hurting.:(

Husam and Madge59230 like this.
  13. What is the 2nd IOS update for?? Can old valentine buildings produce Romantic Pax on 2nd update?

Robobobo888 likes this.
  14. Im android but apparently windows update is available

15. As you speak - downloading now. :) Thanks.

Madge59230 likes this.
  16. I've just lost the bonus for passengers next to a tree or square. Its stopped working!

Robobobo888 likes this.
  17. Extra passengers by tapping neighbours buildings? Could be expensive!

18. LjGibbs

LjGibbs 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    I did a Window's update this morning 6 3.7 and all was fine, then about a hour ago I lost pax on a Powerful Delta and overall not right, looked in the Window's Store by chance and another update 6 3.8 downloading?!

19. yes, 6.3.8 is the newest. You can use stored romantic passengers. Maybe even find lost planes. :D

LjGibbs likes this.
  20. Great !