Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 30th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Good morning all (or afternoon as the case might be)

I have not updated yet - will do this evening (need to backup the game etc)...

On TDV19 I have 6 VIP lounges and 6 Retro movie theaters plus the "All-Stars Movie Theater" from last year - incase it is helpfull to anyone...

Lets hope the promo prize is different this time....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
tdv Nope, it's not helpful. Just need festival camping to collect Biker jackets (or you can get it from trading items from neighbors), and to build a Music Arena. while the mini-quest need to visit townhouse, book store, and neighbor's research lab.

Bali Hi you send me Spotlight and I will return gift (which will be Haze Machine from me)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aptttkz
Username
Abi- most needed item
hai , i am new to this forum and need help. can someone help me with the new mission ?? i also have a doubt where to find that camping ?? i dont find it in my building lists !:(

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :)

Have updated my game. I can send 'loudspeaker' and 'bikers jacket' ;)

Will need help with all mission items.

All the best to those who are playing this mission :cool:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
tdv, Bali Hi, I noticed that we also can get the items (power amplifier, loudspeaker, haze machine, spotlight) by sending flights to London and Dubai and Delhi and Berlin after you finished the mini-quest (buy atlas from book store quest).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Hello everybody,thanks for yours gifts,will send again afternoon​
@ice​
@Sorumbas​
@jml​
@doune​
@olly 333​
@nico​
@sari​
@Sari2​
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 33
Stars: 62
Hearts: 06

Goodmorning!
For the new quest: see my signature
Now I'm flying to Bali Hi uhm sorry :p Bali to find an item
Have a nice day, I'll send most of all jackets and spotlights today!

GI loves to get people to fly to Bali.
Fly to Bali to get this, fly to Bali to get that....

Well, I have been flying around my own airport for 10 times, but still no bracelets!
Where are they, people???

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
GI loves to get people to fly to Bali.
Fly to Bali to get this, fly to Bali to get that....

Well, I have been flying around my own airport for 10 times, but still no bracelets!
Where are they, people???

I can tell you: I have been flying 20 times to your Bali, but still no bracelet... :banghead::banghead::arghh: :arghh:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
I have be very luck, in my second flight, one bracelet, but is good to fly to baly we can get the other items, cant find the Atlas from the boockstore of me or my neigbours :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom