Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 30th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
Long i don't have space to build the music arena, so if you could send another amperemeter that would be great. i can send you a biker jacket or a haze machine? which would you prefer?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
As per now, I completed collecting music instruments and biker jackets. just music arena to go. I stucked at Machu Pichu mission, where I exceeded the time already and I cannot send flight to Machu Pichu anymore.. damn.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I've sent out Biker Jackets back to whoever sent me them. Also Spotlight to some. Pretty busy today so sorry couldn't keep a list or check out others signatures but I'm pretty sure most are trying to do the mission. Please see my signatures for the items I need. Thanks for your gifts!!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
diwata - yep - last time powerfull amplifier was the hard one to get...

Anyone who completed the promo last time (perhaps Aero , jimmy21) confirm that they are unable to see the latest promo - I just updated one of my support games and even though I have items to gift - I do not see the timer on the game and also in the mission "The Ancient City" I have to fly to "Machu Picchu" but the destination is not there...

Will have to see what happens to my main game...

No new mission for me. No timer... nothing.

Oh and for the flight to machu pichu... use the map what you get from previous quest... its in the warehouse... than you will see the destination for 6 hours!

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
a3qky20
Username
Samir
;) Android ;)
Username: Samir (y) (SRB)(y)
Level: 29, Stars: 52, Hearts: 6
Friend Code: a3qky20

ITEMS NEEDED:

Mission Control Center (Level 2):.......4x Spaceship Launch Console
Tarminal:......................3x Ergonomic Chair
Hotel:......................................................4x All-Inclusive Bracelet
Duty Free Shop(level 2):......................1x Security Camera
Travel Agency:.......................................4x Travel Guide

15x Loudspeaker
16x Power Amplifier
16x Spotlight
15x Haze Machine
100x Biker Jackets..!!

I can send:| Fuel (3 units) | Bath Towel | Robotic Lawnmower | Air Conditioner | Single-Malt Whiskey | Cockpit Glass | Welder | Great Shots | Landing Lamp | Radar | Handling Line | Passengers (10) | Powerful Radio Transmitter | Laser Level | Flight Helmet | Cognac | Fuel Supply | Jet Engine | Wide-angle Binoculars | Fuel Additives | Drill Machine | Solar Cell | Additional Radar | White Gold Bracelet | Cash Counter | Spare Wire | Lining Plate | Landing Gear | Flight Catering | Oscillating Beacon | Packaging Machine | Navigation Module | City Model | Fuel Hose | Gyroscope | Spare Propeller | Deicer | Air Vent Filter |

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Looking forward to rockin this new event!

Please don't send me Biker Jackets, though. These drop frequently enough from the Festival Camp that i am confident i will get more than enough. Instead, please send the Arena Items (Current needs - OBD Mus Arena - 2x Loudspeaker, 4x Power Amplifier, 3x Spotlight, 1x Haze Machine).

Happy to help any others with whatever item they would like from me, on my Android game (Haze Machine & Biker Jacket to send) on iPad (Spotlight & Biker Jacket to send).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Sent gifts to all my neighbors.
I need some advice.....
Is it better to have more than one camp ground, and then get rid of the extras after the challenge?

DC

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I need some advice.....
Is it better to have more than one camp ground, and then get rid of the extras after the challenge?

DC

I think it depends. If you need lots of coins, I think the camp grounds is up there with car dealerships when it comes to coin collection. I wouldn't build a lot of them for the purpose of getting biker jackets because you can get these from your neighbors.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
I need some advice.....

DC
In my opinion, build the camp grounds, 3-4 at least as you can get the Biker Jackets from them, so can your neighbors and you won't have to waste gifts on them and neither will your friends. As i am doing, i do not want Biker Jackets from my friends, i just want the Music Arena parts for it.

Just my opinion, of course, but it would seem the Arena Items are going to be harder to come by than the jackets.

OH, also wanted to ask, does the "Spyglass" work to increase the drop rate of the Arena Items even though there is no specific quest saying to get said items? The text on the "Spyglass" reads: "This bonus increases the chance of QUEST item drop (both common and collectible) by 150% for 6 hours", but there aren't any specific quests that say to gather those items, just the main event requiring you to build the Music arena. Would like this clarified before i waste it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom