Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 30th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everyone,

Updated the sig. for NOYA12, who can and is willing to help with the stuff for the arena?????
Also thanks for the gifts NOYA12 received(y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
pienicki: Nothing from you today, in fact the last thing I received from you was a Navigation Module about 2 or 3 days ago. GI has been stealing our gifts again, several people have reported that.

GI need to sort it out big time, they must be cuse have been sending u gifts daily even a jacket today, hope they sort it out soon :)

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi Everyone! Thank you all for the gifts (although I think most of them were lost on the way :( ). I didn't have time to play the game recently, but now I'm back to normal everyday playing D) so would be sending out my gifts regularly as before (y)
I updated the game, but haven't got the Aztecs side mission. Anyone else has this problem? ... or maybe it starts when you complete the Rock mission?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
GI has been squeezing us lately. We were no longer (at least not me) getting the rewards from the visits (coins & passengers). Then they are messing with our gifts. :rage:

Opssss.. Ok I behave now. tdv - thanks for the biker jackets!:joyful:

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Just sent out my gifts tonight. Mostly biker jackets and haze machines. A couple are city models and 1 disposable shampoo. Apologies to my other neighbors if you didn't receive any. 20 gifts is not enough to send. Will do my best to send to my other neighbors tomorrow.

I only need 3 power amplifiers for my music arena. They are not dropping from my flights today. Good thing it's just day 2. Need some more biker jackets, please. :)

Device
  1. Android
Areo said:
for the flight to machu pichu... use the map what you get from previous quest... its in the warehouse...

wow......the "Map to Macchu Picchu" was the very last item in the warehouse (long time to scroll this far) :rolleyes:

Since there are 5 flights listed in the "Aztec Legacy" collection (of which you need to collect 6 times to get the Aztec Pyramid), I'm really surprised that the flight to Macchu Picchu is only available for 6 hours.

Tdv said:
Anyone who completed the promo last time (perhaps Aero , jimmy21) confirm that they are unable to see the latest promo

Sorry, I did not upgrade last year, so I never participated in this event. I've got 13 days 10 hours to complete mission.

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
a3qky20
Username
Samir
Hi every1 add me ........plz

;) Android ;)
Username: Samir (y) (SRB)(y)
Level: 30, Stars: 52, Hearts: 6
Friend Code: a3qky20

ITEMS NEEDED:

Mission Control Center (Level 2):.......4x Spaceship Launch Console
Tarminal:......................3x Ergonomic Chair
Hotel:......................................................4x All-Inclusive Bracelet
Duty Free Shop(level 2):......................1x Security Camera
Travel Agency:.......................................4x Travel Guide

15x Loudspeaker
16x Power Amplifier
16x Spotlight
15x Haze Machine
100x Biker Jackets..!!

I can send:| Fuel (3 units) | Bath Towel | Robotic Lawnmower | Air Conditioner | Single-Malt Whiskey | Cockpit Glass | Welder | Great Shots | Landing Lamp | Radar | Handling Line | Passengers (10) | Powerful Radio Transmitter | Laser Level | Flight Helmet | Cognac | Fuel Supply | Jet Engine | Wide-angle Binoculars | Fuel Additives | Drill Machine | Solar Cell | Additional Radar | White Gold Bracelet | Cash Counter | Spare Wire | Lining Plate | Landing Gear | Flight Catering | Oscillating Beacon | Packaging Machine | Navigation Module | City Model | Fuel Hose | Gyroscope | Spare Propeller | Deicer | Air Vent Filter |

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
What is this mission is it separate from the rock one, is it the one from the left side collecting a braclet was the first task. Plz let me know

Seems to be separate. Just running parallel to the rock mission. Does the airship come to different gamers at different times? I thought it comes at the same time to all of us. And how many greens will a map set us back from the airship, I wonder.:rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
What is this mission is it separate from the rock one, is it the one from the left side collecting a braclet was the first task. Plz let me know
it is a separate mission. it has no connection with the 'time to rock' quest. the bracelet mission was added as a part of Adding new buildings to Ac ( GI asked for our suggestion of the list of buildings we want to see on AC , hope you remember that ) .these Ancient cities are timed , so unless you have stocked up on fuel and passengers dont use the map that you will find eventually. first 3 cities require turbopop and the other 3 requires jet . each city will give a collectible item . once you finish the collectibles 6 times you will get a Aztec pyramid that will give any one collectible item ( not the collectibles from Ancient cities ) per day. if you have any other doubt in this feel free to ask.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom