Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Time Travelers Error

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
I've just received this e-mail:

Due to some technical reason a lot of our players have been blocked by mistake. Currently all restrictions have been removed and you can enjoy all game features again.

We apologize for any inconvenience!​
Hi. How long did they take to respond to you and to fix your game?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hey everyone,
both time traveller and alliance issues should be solved now, if you're still experiencing any problems — please drop a line here along with your nickname/friendcode and describe it.

I certainly didn't want to keep you in the dark, but we needed some time to find the cause of the problem and the solution to it.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I am still blocked. Cannot visit friends nor send gifts. Do I need to send another ticket?
If this can give you hope, AirportCity posted this message on FB 6 hours ago:
''
Dear pilots! We’re aware of a recent issue that falsely flags some players as time travellers and are working at the moment to resolve it as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience and understanding. As always, feel free to contact our support team at http://www.game-insight.com/en/support/android…

Hey everyone,
both time traveller and alliance issues should be solved now, if you're still experiencing any problems — please drop a line here along with your nickname/friendcode and describe it.

I certainly didn't want to keep you in the dark, but we needed some time to find the cause of the problem and the solution to it.
My game !Juve F20.Beacon with code a09wguw is still blocked.
Cannot visit neighbours and cannot join launches.

Hey everyone,

Both of my games are still blocked for time traveler bug, cannot send gifts or visit neighbors:
1. In-game name: "LY:LandLampSpWir", friend code: "auqshln"
2. In-game name: "LY2:EarplugFHose", friend code: "akiy6hy"

Please let me know when they are fixed.

Lmerimac

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a00ojo7
Username
Merimac
Hey everyone,

Still blocked
: D Meri a00ojo7

Top Bottom