Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thread advice

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I think we need a thread for "Control Tower Upgrades". Since those bldg items are only available for such a short time when you're building it, wouldn't it be wise to plan ahead and get the needed items? I imagine our Windows players could use it desperately.

Where should such a thread be posted to make it readily seen?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
MIA

If we did as you suggested and create a new thread for each new building, it would be used a few times then forgotten and start cluttering the forom.

That is what your signature is for to let people know what you need and can give.

FrqntFlyr

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
041392r2
Username
Thor (needed items)
I can see both points. It would be nice to know what buildings to buy/upgrade and when, even though this would be used infrequently. Help not waste greenies or coin on unnecessary buildings.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
@FrqntFlyr are you aware of the wiki pages? http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki
It's not just what we need as much as when you can find it. Control towers are not like the catering or laundry buildings, where the bldg items stay with you, they're only available for a few days, especially for those of us that can use videos to build.

I'm only trying to help, not to clutter the forum. Now that the platforms are merged, we have a larger pool for gifting, if we can only find them. I have seen windows players post on the android forum in search of the elusive items.

@Mia I find the real issue to be GI removing the send in return function for building items.
It must be a real pain to try and upgrade the buildings through the levels now. It really puts
an unneeded burden on newer players to get things upgraded in a timely fashion. I would
think it even is a reason some players may quit playing. I am quite happy I no longer need
to upgrade those buildings. :cool:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Mia I find the real issue to be GI removing the send in return function for building items.
It must be a real pain to try and upgrade the buildings through the levels now. It really puts
an unneeded burden on newer players to get things upgraded in a timely fashion. I would
think it even is a reason some players may quit playing. I am quite happy I no longer need
to upgrade those buildings. :cool:
In past, on my second game, I did collect all needed items for future updates of Control Tower, Town Hall and Terminal. So after I collected enough coins, i did the upgrade and after building was build, i was able to do complete immediately. Yes, now it is a pain if someone needs to collect those items...

One thing that could be verified: If 2 users upgrading their building, and both need same items, then Send in return might still works. I cannot check that, but here on forum are different users, and if two users upgrading same building and same level, this would be fine if they can test...(n)

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Well, so wouldn't it be a good thing if we had a one new thread for all Control tower upgrades where we could see who else is upgrading at the same time? Or plan ahead and get them while available?

FrqntFlyr

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
041392r2
Username
Thor (needed items)
@FrqntFlyr are you aware of the wiki pages? http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Airport_City_Wiki
It's not just what we need as much as when you can find it. Control towers are not like the catering or laundry buildings, where the bldg items stay with you, they're only available for a few days, especially for those of us that can use videos to build.

I'm only trying to help, not to clutter the forum. Now that the platforms are merged, we have a larger pool for gifting, if we can only find them. I have seen windows players post on the android forum in search of the elusive items.

@Mia, thank you for your direction and help, looking at the WIKI now.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Well, so wouldn't it be a good thing if we had a one new thread for all Control tower upgrades where we could see who else is upgrading at the same time? Or plan ahead and get them while available?
So: "Control Tower - All upgrades", "Terminal - All upgrades" and "Town Hall - All upgrades"
Would be good like that? Since Send in return not working anymore, i would agree with that. Three new threads for upgrading main buildings.
Anyway would be good if someone would test, if this feature still works between two, who are upgrading same level of same building.
@Cosmic Blue @greensmith What do you think?

Yes, soon. Need some other opinion too. Please, wait, we will do the best for all (y)

Gt,

I don't mind testing this out.
Can you also add "Mission Control Centre Level 3", as the Horn, Gregorian, Vivadi & Yagi-Uda Antennas all disappear after you build MCC3.

I am also going to test this "return" thing with @Mouse who is upgrading to MCC3.
However, although he is currently building MCC3, he does not have any antenna on his gift list!
He thinks this is because he has been upgrading throughout with video, rather than actual items.

Anyone experience this??

One thread is open, for "Control Tower":

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/control-tower-all-upgrades.14508/

Lets test it first, then we will open other two also, plus one for MCC too.
Please, stick to the theme, so thread will be for CT items only. I might delete other non-related posts. :D
@Mia @Bali Hi

Maybe you need to mentions this is for Level 7 -10, otherwise new players will clutter the thread with requests for non-disappeearing giftable items for Control Tower 1 to 6??

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
So: "Control Tower - All upgrades", "Terminal - All upgrades" and "Town Hall - All upgrades"
Would be good like that? Since Send in return not working anymore, i would agree with that. Three new threads for upgrading main buildings.
Anyway would be good if someone would test, if this feature still works between two, who are upgrading same level of same building.
@Cosmic Blue @greensmith What do you think?
@Gt city
If three new threads would help forum members, why not. It's a good idea.
Cheers,
Tom

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
One thing that could be verified: If 2 users upgrading their building, and both need same items, then Send in return might still works. I cannot check that, but here on forum are different users, and if two users upgrading same building and same level, this would be fine if they can test...(n)
Send and return works, I'm happy to say, that is if @Robert can confirm he got my fingerprint reader as I got his demodulator. :joyful:

Top Bottom