Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Kitchen and Drinks Cabinet

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Now that is my lifelong fave comfort food - goes back to mum cooking it as a kid. Can't beat it (apart from Steak and kidney pudding and chips)!
My kids fave was pulling a sickie and mum taking me to grandmas for the day. Grandma always made be better with egg and chips, all of which was cooked in the pan on boiling chip fat. Soooo healthy, she lived to 102 so cant have been that bad :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - a large bowl of medium spiced Haraka beans in a fresh tomato basil and garlic saurce with fresh pita bread - simple but very pleasing.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Chinese style take away food tonight - chicken satay, lamb curry, steamed rice, bean shoots, chicken chowmein, crackers and chilled beer for this Saturday evening.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Seems as though i have a birthday buffet tea been arranged at home :) not that its my birthday til the middle of the week
That means a 4 day party - wow, go for it!
cocktails.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Typical Saturday tea tonight - home made club sandwiches - bottom layer chicken breast with salad and mayo, top layer cooked ham, garlic sausage and cheese with fat chips on the side. Sat in front of the telly and getting in a right mess!

A very good choice of food and an evening in front of the television - it is believed the place of origin for the club sandwich was the USA - which would not surprise me if true. If it were to have been a British creation - we would never have called it a club sandwich, it sounds too much like a private members club for high-flyers in the financial banking world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Late Sunday lunch for today - Wiener Schnitzel (veal cutlets coated in beaten egg, coated in bread crumbs and pan fried golden), steamed potato salad with Sour Kraut and with crisp white wine. For desert, apple strudel (grated cooking apples, lemon zest and juice, sugar, cinnamon and raisins in a baked pastry served with ice cream) - it has been quite sometime since I last made this, it is somewhat of a long winded process, but well worth it.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Late Sunday lunch for today - Wiener Schnitzel (veal cutlets coated in beaten egg, coated in bread crumbs and pan fried golden), steamed potato salad with Sour Kraut and with crisp white wine. For desert, apple strudel (grated cooking apples, lemon zest and juice, sugar, cinnamon and raisins in a baked pastry served with ice cream) - it has been quite sometime since I last made this, it is somewhat of a long winded process, but well worth it.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Oh I love Apple Strudel - haven't had it for years - enjoy!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Lunch time pub food - grilled roast chicken sandwich with cheese and pickle salad, and a chilled bottle of Henry Weston's cider.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Chinese style take away food - mixed starter plateau, beef curry, steamed rice, bean shoots, chicken chowmein, crackers and chilled beer - for this Thursday evening, to feed the masses.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Late Sunday lunch for today - pan fried sirloin steak with cognac peppercorn sauce, steamed potato's with herb garlic butter, mixed steamed vegetables, homemade fresh baked bread and something suitable to drink with the meal.

Later for desert - baked raspberry and lemon chessecake with ice cream

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Pub lunch for today - a large bowl of medium spiced chicken and mushroom soup with homemade pita bread with garlic and basil - far too cold and wet to go out this afternoon.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Pub lunch for today - a large bowl of medium spiced chicken and mushroom soup with homemade pita bread with garlic and basil - far too cold and wet to go out this afternoon.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Sounds good - we are away in Devon this week, and had pub lunch as well today. I had the best homemade Steak and Kidney pudding ever, fan-tast-ic. Mrs Ralphy and young Miss Ralphy had duck breast in a black cherry and orange sauce - very nice indeed. Washed down with a pint of Cornish Doombar bitter, and Rose wine for the ladies. I love a holiday!

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
Full roast beef lunch at the in laws :) 2 week vacation here on a Scottish isle the joys, the peace oh yeah
Oh, my! I stumbled into this tasty thread and you just reminded me of haggis, black pudding and a wee dram! Sadly you can't get decent haggis in Sweden, but I can get black pudding and I've got a tiny collection of favourite single malts on the kitchen shelf and some Strongbow in the fridge... <hurrying home to quaff that dram before it escapes>...

Top Bottom