Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The facts: Launch Ready Blue Chests Random Rates...

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I'm opening them up in batches (100 per round) and looks like that every 3rd is one of those 3. Looks like bonuses does not have any effect. Maybe there is a connection between frequency of launches (more you launch, more you get). Or player level. I opened few boxes in my lower level account and didn't get that rate. But numvers are too small for decent stats. Or was just bad day. Sometimes i see that there are no good stuff in boxes so i stop ( last few weeks i opened only 100 per series).

Hi All,

It's the end of July already, where did the summer go ?

The following Pies show my plundering efforts for July, with June for comparison

Launch Chests July.jpg

I did much better with PEBs this month but not so well with MS and LFT. If you add them together the rate for July was 29.6% against June 30.6%

I also used Golden Dice a lot this month, mainly to try and get good drops from Apogee Map Destinations leading to QLs.

The average for normal drops was 22.1 per day, and 41.7 per day with Golden Dice.
The Value of the daily plundering was 23,070 without Golden Dice, and 45,278 with Golden Dice

It will be interesting to see what August brings,

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi All,

The following Pies show my plundering efforts for July, with June for comparison

View attachment 3719

I did much better with PEBs this month but not so well with MS and LFT. If you add them together the rate for July was 29.6% against June 30.6%

I also used Golden Dice a lot this month, mainly to try and get good drops from Apogee Map Destinations leading to QLs.

The average for normal drops was 22.1 per day, and 41.7 per day with Golden Dice.
The Value of the daily plundering was 23,070 without Golden Dice, and 45,278 with Golden Dice

Regards
Harcourt

A very impressive piece of work, beautifully presented. I will be posting my July business doings tomorrow late morning, including my plunder figures. I'm happy to report I've surpassed my June figures.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Thanks for the infos. Now we all have approx rates of each item drop rate. What i noticed is that drops from planetariums are much higher then drops from any other building, so you maybe wan't to increase your income\space fuel quantity in that direction (it is at the expence of green launch items).

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Thanks for the infos. Now we all have approx rates of each item drop rate. What i noticed is that drops from planetariums are much higher then drops from any other building, so you maybe wan't to increase your income\space fuel quantity in that direction (it is at the expence of green launch items).
I noticed that too. Even with Golden Dice drops from Training Centres are significantly lower than from Planetariums...

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
Hi All,

View attachment 3719

Regards
Harcourt
Well done!

Opened 120 Chests today. The numbers reflect the overall trend.
View attachment 3770
I also tracked by hour after reset. But numbers per hour are a little too small to be sure about the evaluation:
View attachment 3772

Great work @Airport Arne ,

Your figures are better than my June & July figures.

Interestingly my figures for August to date are :-

PEB.......6.2%
MS.........9.0%
LFT.......16.3%

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I just opened another 100 chests. In the first hour after reset. 0 PEB. WTF?!?!? :mad::mad::rage::finger:
Very odd numbers in general:
View attachment 3841
View attachment 3842

You must be disappointed with the figures - 100 chest's of which no Powerful Explosive Bolts and only 6 Main Stabilizers - that's really poor. I would have expected far better results from 100 chest's, hopefully the figures will pick up.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I just opened another 100 chests. In the first hour after reset. 0 PEB. WTF?!?!? :mad::mad::rage::finger:
Very odd numbers in general:
View attachment 3841
View attachment 3842

I agree with @Captain WH Rollins , very disappointing.

However most of the figures produced on this topic reckon that the top 3 resources add up to 30% of the total.

For Me the figures for

June...............................30.6%.................inc 3.7% PEB
July.................................29.6%......................4.6%
Aug to date.....................30.6%......................5.5%

C'est la vie !!

Regards
Harcourt

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
I agree with @Captain WH Rollins , very disappointing.

However most of the figures produced on this topic reckon that the top 3 resources add up to 30% of the total.

For Me the figures for

June...............................30.6%.................inc 3.7% PEB
July.................................29.6%......................4.6%
Aug to date.....................30.6%......................5.5%

C'est la vie !!

Regards
Harcourt

Yeah, it was a little disappointing :) But my last figures were good and there are more chests to come, so why worry. I was suprised by the high number of LFT. so kinda okay.

Hi All,

Another month comes to an end and here are my Launch Chest stats for August. (No Pie Charts this time,)

Aug LC.jpg

As you can see PEBs had their best month of the three, at the expense of Main Stabilisers.
Taking the totals of PEB, MS and LFT, :- Aug 29.8%, July 29.6%, June 30.6%

The latest upgrade has removed the ability to visit defunct Neighbours who had Planetariums. It remains to be seen what overall effect this will have on the stats.

Regards
Harcourt

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi All,

Another month comes to an end and here are my Launch Chest stats for August. (No Pie Charts this time,)

View attachment 4090

As you can see PEBs had their best month of the three, at the expense of Main Stabilisers.
Taking the totals of PEB, MS and LFT, :- Aug 29.8%, July 29.6%, June 30.6%

The latest upgrade has removed the ability to visit defunct Neighbours who had Planetariums. It remains to be seen what overall effect this will have on the stats.

Regards
Harcourt
I need to do something similar, have too many unopened Launch chests... :eek:

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I've just opened 230 Launch Ready chests. Here is the result: (Ordered by the points they give)

Powerful Explosive Bolt: -----14 (6%)
Main Stabilizer: -----------------18 (8%)
Large Fuel Tank: ----------------40 (17%)
Explosive Bolt: -------------------54 (23%)
Additional Stabilizer: -----------31 (13%)
Solid Fuel: -------------------------54 (23%)
Small Fuel Tank: -----------------19 (8%)

I've just opened 230 Launch Ready chests. Here is the result: (Ordered by the points they give)

Powerful Explosive Bolt: -----14 (6%)
Main Stabilizer: -----------------18 (8%)
Large Fuel Tank: ----------------40 (17%)
Explosive Bolt: -------------------54 (23%)
Additional Stabilizer: -----------31 (13%)
Solid Fuel: -------------------------54 (23%)
Small Fuel Tank: -----------------19 (8%)

I find it interesting to add the first 3 items together > Yours are 31%

Mine have varied between 29.6% and 32,2%

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I find it interesting to add the first 3 items together > Yours are 31%

Mine have varied between 29.6% and 32,2%

Regards
Harcourt
Ah, I just realized I didn't pay attention to the rounding up or down part. It only totals to 98%. In any case, I think the numbers aren't unusual. 29.6%-32.2% is well within the expected % in my opinion. Cheers.

Top Bottom