Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thanksgiving Day

Device
  1. Android
Hey one thing that I find missing in this event is flight tab for the event. I found that to be very useful - you didn't have to scroll through the flights or mark any flights as favorites. I hope that comes back on the next update.

yes, they remove this... in order to force you to mark "favourite" flight (the yellow heart)

as you know, once you marked your flight "yellow heart", you have to face a much much greater chance of weather event,
this is what GI wants player to face, and finally $$$$$

yes, they remove this... in order to force you to mark "favourite" flight (the yellow heart)

as you know, once you marked your flight "yellow heart", you have to face a much much greater chance of weather event,
I believe you are overreacting here :) I might be wrong but my opinion is that the special tab is dedicated to special event destinations. I mean not general destinations dropping special items during the event (e.g. Houston or Los Angeles now) but destinations, which are invisible outside of the event, like Transylvania and Salem from Darks Skies event.
By the way, did any of the first time participants in Darks Skies event realized that there was an event destination Machu Picchu (Jet), which was completely different from the destination Machu Picchu (Turboprop) from the Mesoamerica (Aztec Pyramid) award flights?

I believe you are overreacting here :) I might be wrong but my opinion is that the special tab is dedicated to special event destinations. I mean not general destinations dropping special items during the event (e.g. Houston or Los Angeles now) but destinations, which are invisible outside of the event, like Transylvania and Salem from Darks Skies event.
By the way, did any of the first time participants in Darks Skies event realized that there was an event destination Machu Picchu (Jet), which was completely different from the destination Machu Picchu (Turboprop) from the Mesoamerica (Aztec Pyramid) award flights?

Yes I noticed that.

On topic I finally got my last sweet potato today. This is very doable without bonuses even for newer players that have fewer planes

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Had a click fest on neighbour's residential buildings today. Not a single item dropped for The Pioneer Trail!!! I have 4 x Cowboy Hats and and 5 x Horseshoes but 0 x the other three items.

Tomorrow's has to be a bumper day........

Won't it.......???????

:arghh: Lol.
P

Had a click fest on neighbour's residential buildings today. Not a single item dropped for The Pioneer Trail!!! I have 4 x Cowboy Hats and and 5 x Horseshoes but 0 x the other three items.

Tomorrow's has to be a bumper day........

Won't it.......???????

:arghh: Lol.
P
This normal if you did not get anything :D same happen with me many times :hilarious:

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone

Hahaha.
One player's (wrong) suggestion becomes an urban legend in a couple of months.

Yeah, we do usability improvements to screw you. All those years we did new buttons in the game to screw you. Hahaha.

I mean, come on. Do you really believe that?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I think he said that due to frustrations from past events due to drop rates. Many players think that a lot of the changes in recent times are to make things harder for us players. He just took it a bit far I guess.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I also think that free2play is on 'our side' against the wishes of his masters !!

Regards
Harcourt
I think it's great that someone from the development side scopes out the forums to bridge the gap between player and developer. I just hope that the game will continue to improve and not recede

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Have to say, the flight drops are killing me... Still need four more drops in total. Last week i was busy with weekly Alliance, but still had one/two turbo's and one/two propellers flying all the time. Hope tot finish now that I can fly to LA fulltime :)

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I also think that free2play is on 'our side' against the wishes of his masters !!

Regards
Harcourt

Thank you for the kind words, but I don't want to create a false impression there's forced labor under evil corporation.
Game Insight is a great company to work for, and it supports Airport City on many different levels for several years.

My job is to make sure that Airport City is both engaging and entertaining while at the same time it makes money for the company and the employees such as myself. The majority of players play for free, and the goal is to make things fun for everyone regardless of their in-game spendings. Yes, it means some of the things are hard to accomplish, but given enough time they can be accomplished by anyone.

I assure you we don't play dirty, and we never did in 6 years I run Airport City as a project lead.
The chances to get anything don't rise or drop towards the end of the event. They are just low. Once, just once in all those years, we had to release a hot fix update for a special event to fix the chances because the update was released with wrong chances.
The chance to get last missing collectible item in the collection is not any less than previous items. There're many 80 level players on this forum with thousands of completed collections to prove it. If there're 18-0-13-9-14 items in some collection while on the same screenshot we see 20 final items, it means the actual numbers for this collection are 38-20-33-29-34 which is within a normal distribution.

That's it for the 'we're not evil' rant.
We have two more major updates to bring you this year, so excuse me if I'll not be answering questions for a while. But I'll be reading everything you have to say about them, as always.

Cheers.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Look forward to the updates, and more great things to come Ivan. So long as the player/developer relationship remains top priority for all involved, then I believe AC will continue to thrive as a great game. Keep up the great work, and so long as the game keeps improving, I will continue to support it.

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger

really? i always had my favourite flights but i dont get any feel to have a higher risk of weather events :)

Top Bottom