Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi All, going to start a launch shortly (next 10 mins or so) ... am going for gold to try and get (hopefully at least one of) the two Horsehead Nebula's I need to get my first AL!
However if anyone wants to join and help me out that would be very much appreciated. Should have about 800+ points in very quickly and will then try and burn off all my rubbish Explosive Bolts, Solid Fuel etc ... however if anyone wants the silver and can finish it quicker that would be much appreciated! :)

EDIT: Launch in progress ... now at 1014/1600 with 17:26:54 - any help gratefully received!!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Ducks1 has a launch going, joined by Dee140147. However there is an easy 3rd place up for grabs if anyone wants it. I can complete without assistance, but someone might like some easy money.

Happy Helen I can so go with you on the chilly weather. We had snow in Kent this morning.
Dee140157 Happy Helen HH you don't have to go to France to Ski! Just go up and visit my friend Ducks! lOL

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Pakman2 & Pakman have a launch started - 1400 points in so far. Anybody want an easy 3rd place?
Hi Pakman - yep I do, but my lander from my last launch with CNX88 doesn't come back for another 11:49:54 hours ... I assume you will have launched by then? If not let me know and I can jump in as soon as I can and pop in a few points.
Cheers,
Steve.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi All, Rabblerouser and I have a launch going that I started last night and Rabblerouser joined (thanks!).
We are doing good - 1156/1600 points with 14:28:30 left ... if anyone wants to join for an easy 3rd place and can also help us get over the line quicker by chucking in a couple of hundred points that would be great!

UPDATE: Launched successfully with Rabblerouser, S3R3G4 plus a non-forum member. Thanks!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Steve - can I join your launch captain? :) How many points should I add?
Hi S3R3G4 definitely, please join!! Good to have you on board! I see you have chucked in 96 already, feel free to put in as many points as you can to get the launch finished ... but don't waste any good stuff like Main Stabilizers or PEB's - we have plenty of time to finish this with the standard stuff (Liquid Fuel, Small Fuel Tank, Add. Stabilizer, EB's and Solid Fuel) and so long as nobody else jumps in you should get the Silver Chest.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Steve - there are still 204 points to add, if I add all of them I would jump over Rabblerouser. So please tell me how many points I should chuck in to keep the places in your launch in order?

I would only use low points items, so it might take some time ...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Steve - there are still 204 points to add, if I add all of them I would jump over Rabblerouser. So please tell me how many points I should chuck in to keep the places in your launch in order?

I would only use low points items, so it might take some time ...
Hi S3R3G4 ... 2nd and 3rd place always get the same (a Silver Chest) so I don't think it matters whether you finish 2nd or 3rd and there was no set launch order for this launch ... saying that I see we have now launched!!
It appears a non-forum neighbor just jumped in and dropped 456 points in at the last minute ... crazy guy can't do his maths as that took us 268 points over the target we needed ... what a waste of his points!!

Ah well, I am praying the Gold Chest contains the one Horsehead Nebula picture I still need to complete my third Space Odyssey collection and get my first Alien Legacy!!! Fingers crossed.

Haven't got many good launch items left now but hopefully in the next 24 hours I might complete some other collections and get some more Launch Chests ... if I do would you want to do another launch once the capsule lands S3R3G4 and Rabblerouser? Let me know and we can organize it

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Steve LOL that guy/girl was quick :) I'm in for your next one! but pls tag me as soon as you start cause I have a lot of low cost/long time items that I need to use

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Yay!! Great news, I got the Horsehead Nebula in the Gold Chest that I got in the launch I did with S3R3G4 and Rabblerouser ... (in fact I got two, so now I have one spare!) ... which means my Alien Legacy is in the progress of being built! :) Finally!

Now I have my AL, I am more than happy to use any launches (Treadmills) I have to help others by putting in points and staying in the silver/bronze positions to ensure someone else gets the Gold Chest. If you want to launch tag me or PM me and if I see your message and can I will join and help as best I can. Cheers everyone for all your help in my launches so far and helping me to get my AL! Much appreciated.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all, started a launch on Jpjpjp. 1 non-forum player joined (don't know him/her). Already have 1070 points in the launch and I will only add slow fuel from now. Can finish on my own but if someone wants to join.... Feel free

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi flip123 - just looked for your launch to join but can't see it ... did you launch already?

I see Alibear99 has one with 20 hours to go so have joined that one to help out as best I can.

S3R3G4 - when do you want to launch again with me in support so you can get a Gold Chest? I have 3 more treadmills but am a bit short of good stuff to put in right now (MS & PEBS) but as soon as I get some more and you are ready, I am happy to support one of your launches. Just let me know. So I know how much to collect how many points would you need from me?

S.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
hi Steve, i launch with jpjpjp. i don't know if we are neighbours in that game.......
Hi flip123 - you are correct, I am friends with flip123 and Jpjpjp2 but not Jpjpjp ... for some reason I can't add that username as it tells me "The promo code is not valid ...", can you add me from Jpjpjp?
This would explain why I couldn't see your launch!!
Still have launched with Alibear99 ... waiting to hear back as I suspect this launch is a slo-mo (to get rid of the max Solid Fuel etc as possible) as we only have about 350 points in after 4 hours so will wait until near the end to top up with anything good as I don't know if Ali needs gold or not.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
james23007
need some help with a launch! have 1008 points with just under 3 hours to go! any help appreciated. second spot up for grabs - james23007

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hey Steve! I need to collect some more good stuff for launching myself as now I only have some rubbish like solid fuel, small tanks etc. So not ready to launch yet :( I will invite you when I manage to make launch myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom