Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Share my Quantum Leap Bonus

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
I can't do red launches now as I am out of rovers and infra red telescopes.

Let's make the next one blue to see if the reset work there as well. I will start launch at GMT 01h20 and we must be in the air in 15 minutes.

Who wants 1st?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
SamZee, my game VAYKA1 wants to be 1st, if you don't mind.
This game hasn't the monuments which you can get by Blue Launches.
I only need 1 Space Shuttle!!

Device
  1. iPad
So after the launch, I closed the game and reopened it three times. On the third time , the rocket landed. All this in real time lasted about 90 seconds. Of course it's moot at the moment because the originator is unsuccessful in performing that trick. I wonder if there's a workaround. Nonetheless , I'll jump on the next one as my trip to Colorado Springs is comets

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awed7nj
Username
SamZee
Once again. Don't use too much fuel at start. Let's give everyone a fair chance to join. You have 15 minutes to add your fuel.

40 minutes left

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Awesome. Thanks! I'll be ready.
I was on the first launch and then without wifi all day, so I'm glad to rejoin the party! I'll follow your lead for adding fuel points.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
SamZee, and we're in space again.
Thank you very very much to let me be first(y)(y), hope i'll get my last Space Shuttle !!
Also thanks to all of you who put in the points:)(y)

Top Bottom