Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Share my Quantum Leap Bonus

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
nsari hansle10 - guys, many thanks for arranging the QL party this weekend - it was much appreciated . Whilst my stocks are now well and truly depleted, I managed to bag a 3rd place spot in the weekly top100 for IOS blue launches. The prize when opened wasn't too bad :) :)

View attachment 1150
Woooow, that really isn't too bad.
Now we can collect items and colections for another QL roller-coaster :D
I was seventh on i-do-not-know what destination, got one small chest. (y)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I am wondering: user can get QL when reach 3 stars on green, blue and red rocket. What about after that?
Of course, as Pakman today, from chest if you are on Top3 from top100. And Duke sells it for enormous 350 greenies only...

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
nsari hansle10 - guys, many thanks for arranging the QL party this weekend - it was much appreciated . Whilst my stocks are now well and truly depleted, I managed to bag a 3rd place spot in the weekly top100 for IOS blue launches. The prize when opened wasn't too bad :) :)

View attachment 1150

Great!!! Congratulation Pakman for achieving 3rd place in weekly top 100 for IOS and for the prize especially "QL" bonus (y):)
( I hope I did not banned from Top 100....BUT it's okay;) as long as I still can play this game with so much fun...I don't really care about it :p)
I really glad that QL party is give so much fun and We all enjoy it :cool: Hope We can arrange it again next time.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
It has been a few hours after the roller-coaster; the rockets have cooled down, my fuel stock is gone!. But I want to express my thanks to all the members of this forum who participated and helped with their enthusiasm and good humor to keep us going.

Another member already expressed, that our forum is for some of us, the main incentive to keep playing this game.

So thanks again for putting up with our improvisation, and specially BIG THANKS to our forum member nsari for her generosity and great sense of humor.
Cheers

Thank you hansle10 & nsari for the QL.

I would have participated more, if my rocket timing has been more in sync. Although I managed to join the 2nd session, it was only for a few launches as I have something to attend to, otherwise I would have helped Long with Red launches, or even the Blue ones.

What are the lessons learnt?
  • I thought the triple QL was really convenient as you don't have to log out to shorten the shuttle return!
  • And instead of a 24 hour marathon stretch, it is possible to break it into two sessions so that you can catch some sleep in between!
  • The bottleneck now seems to be the number of Space collections need for Red launches. QL owners should inform each other of the number of Red launch collections they have.
  • Then, Blue and Green launches should also be scheduled.
What do you guys think about the optimum number of minutes between launches?
This would enable us to prepare for future launch schedules.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
QL party!!
nsari and Knut are planning to have a joint QL party this weekend. Starting at 16:00 GMT +7
we are trying to put this together on short notice; if everything goes according to plan we will start by joining DarekK on his launch # 7 followed by 3 more Blue launches; the rest would be RED LUNAR MISSIONS.
Pleases let us know if you want to participate.
Cheers

PD: Knut ( code: aoeme5q ) is my second game :)
hansle10, nsari, Long, sorry to have missed it.... just read about it... was it fun?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
I see that double- (15min returns) and triple- (1min returns) QL sessions are very popular now :) glad to see that. I have one QL Bonus in my warehouse but have no time to use it. I have even thought it will be better to join a 2-3 hours session to achieve about 30 launches as to use it whole day for every 3 hours. If you are planning the mid-week session (weekends I am off) just let me know, who knows maybe I will find 2-3 hours.

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
Hi,
I will start Prometheus Mission (Blue Rocket) on Saturday 16th August at 2 PM Warsaw time.
Quantum Leap bonus for all participants.
Ghostrider will give support with another QL and we can start every 15 minutes!!!
14:00 -- Launch #1 - Successfull
14:15 -- Launch #2 - Successfull
14:30 -- Launch #3 - Successfull
14:45 -- Launch #4 - Successfull
15:00 -- Launch #5 - Successfull
15:15 -- Launch #6 - Successfull
15:30 -- Launch #7 - Successfull
15:45 -- Launch #8 - Successfull
16:00 -- Launch #9 - Successfull
16:15 -- Launch #10 - Successfull
16:30 -- Launch #11 - Successfull
16:45 -- Launch #12 - Successfull
17:00 -- Launch #13 - Successfull
17:15 -- Launch #14 - Successfull
17:30 -- Launch #15 - Successfull
17:45 -- Launch #16 - Successfull
18:00 -- Launch #17 - Successfull
18:15 -- Launch #18 - Successfull
18:30 -- Launch #19 - Successfull
18:45 -- Launch #20 - Successfull
19:00 -- Launch #21 - Unsuccessfull. By mistake I have started Red Rocket :(
It was the last one.
I'm going out to watch on National Stadium in Warsaw football match Real Madryt - Fiorentina.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
A neighbour of mine ! Paul Q.L now is a attempting a Blue double QL by himself. Don't think he's on the forum. Advertising helps! 40 points till we launch if you have as a neighbour
Thanks for info. I also saw Paul last time, when we had 4 QL together, but i do not have him as my neighbour.
Any idea, if he's android or ios user, friend code?

Top Bottom