Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Share my Quantum Leap Bonus

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
hansle10 and nsari: I thought there would be more people to join, but if it is just you two (with 4 games), I don't want you to burn all your fuel here to just support me, unless you guys also need to do some Red launches, please let me know.

yeah! don't worry about it, that's what friends are for :)
let's see what nsari has to say about it...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
it seems like Long gets the award as the "last man standing" alongside the organizers of this party! (y)(y)
but we don't have the resources to continue with RED MISSIONS.
Therefore, we will switch to Blue, and nsari gets FIRST PLACE FOR OUR LAST LAUNCHES.

So thank you all, but not more red launches in this party.

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
hansle10 and nsari: I thought there would be more people to join, but if it is just you two (with 4 games), I don't want you to burn all your fuel here to just support me, unless you guys also need to do some Red launches, please let me know.

Sorry Long, I was run out of fuels to do Red launch...so sorry that I can't help you on the next Red launch...maybe next time when we can arrange a new QL party with more better coordination. Thank you for all your support on this QL party

Sorry Long, I was run out of fuels to do Red launch...so sorry that I can't help you on the next Red launch...maybe next time when we can arrange a new QL party with more better coordination. Thank you for all your support on this QL party

No problem, don't be sorry, you did great job today! I am done tonight too, big thanks to hansle10 and nsari for sharing your QL's with us, great party today and will see you in the next QL party! Make sure to let us know ahead of time, so we can join and support each other out! Thanks again!

Top Bottom