Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa's Bad Mood

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
About 12 hours since I started the quest. I use spyglass & weathervane. So far, I have...

Greenbelt: 5-1-5-5-5
Into The White: 3-1-2-1-1 (64 flights to Sapporo-thunderbird) Finally got my first snow melting facility!
Let It Snow: 0-0-0-0-0

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Very pleased with this update. Fun quest, even though it does use the same formula as past quests. Spy Glass is essential; got Snow Shovel drops and Warming Drink drops every time with this bonus.
The A Friend in Need super bonus gives ten taps at each neighbor instead of the normal five. It made it relatively easy to get 7/7 Green Belt Collections. Have six Snow Melting Facilities and 6/7 Into the White Collections. Let it Snow is the most difficult; so far I'm 1/7 with 1-0-1-3-0. The quest is challenging but a good strategy makes it very doable.
The Jar of Diogenes super bonus doubles all experience so it didn't take long to get to 75. I hadn't collected from Collections since the last level upgrade so I had a lot of tap-tap-tapping to do. The hardest part is waiting for the new buildings to build. By the way, Jakarta flights drop (very seldom) the items required to complete the Pharmaceutical Lab.
Holiday Cheers,
Tom

Very pleased with this update. Fun quest, even though it does use the same formula as past quests. Spy Glass is essential; got Snow Shovel drops and Warming Drink drops every time with this bonus.
The A Friend in Need super bonus gives ten taps at each neighbor instead of the normal five. It made it relatively easy to get 7/7 Green Belt Collections. Have six Snow Melting Facilities and 6/7 Into the White Collections. Let it Snow is the most difficult; so far I'm 1/7 with 1-0-1-3-0. The quest is challenging but a good strategy makes it very doable.
The Jar of Diogenes super bonus doubles all experience so it didn't take long to get to 75. I hadn't collected from Collections since the last level upgrade so I had a lot of tap-tap-tapping to do. The hardest part is waiting for the new buildings to build. By the way, Jakarta flights drop (very seldom) the items required to complete the Pharmaceutical Lab.
Holiday Cheers,
Tom

Good tips from Tom.

"A Friend in Need" & "Jar of Diagones" are both from the "Mystery Super Bonus", although the Airport City wikia misses "A friend in Need" as one the possible random contents.

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
...so it didn't take long to get to 75. I hadn't collected from Collections since the last level upgrade so I had a lot of tap-tap-tapping to do....

I only had about 600k experience in uncollected collections. It was 200k to level 71, 300k to level 72, and 400k experience to 73 that I'm now about halfway to attaining. Am I right to guess that it's 500k to level between 73 and 74, then 600,000 to attain level 75?

The additional fuel needed for quest flights is a nuisance. As users have posted, this is an Age of Ash regurgitation, but without some elements. I do not understand the additional fuel requirements, and hope they do not increase as the quest time counter gets lower in days. Age if Ash had a volcano that was growing and growing as time went on...making it "harder to fly" to quest destinations...thus the increase in fuel needed to fly to them. Did I miss a storyline in this quest that has a "winter storm" that is growing as time progresses or something that would warrant an increase in fuel? Or maybe the programmers just neglected to pull that feature out of this quest versus Age of Ash...

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I just updated about 7 hours ago. I use spyglass & weathervane. So far, I have...

Greenbelt: 3-1-2-2-4
Into The White: 2-0-0-0-1 (32 flights to Sapporo) Hmm... would adding a sky captain help, I wonder?
I start to fly today, will let you know the results (y)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Petapann1
For me the update isn't applying, I follow the provided on screen link to the App Store the screen but nothing new loads, it says 'open' but no update is applied. Anyone else experiencing this? My IOS is up to date.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Petapann1
The screen in the App Store shows the correct image - blue with plane diagonally across the splash screen, snow flakes etc, but when I click on 'open' I am taken back to the game where nothing has changed still V4 and I get the update/cancel splash screen again and I just end up going back and forth. I have tried rebooting the iPad (only about 6 months old) and the iOS is up to date.

Any suggestions please?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aqvxzqb
Username
alemanuric
Good morning, I place you a question, to receive more items you might want to send same plane several times, or to send all the planes available?

Good tips from Tom.

"A Friend in Need" & "Jar of Diagones" are both from the "Mystery Super Bonus", although the Airport City wikia misses "A friend in Need" as one the possible random contents.
Those do look like they would be great bonuses to have. However, to purchase those isn't it random, where you can't choose what bonus you are going to get??

Edit - I just went into my uncollected alliance collections and got 6 bonuses. Luckily one of them did have the Jar of Diagones bonus!!! What a difference it makes - I think I will be able to make level 75 on my main game now - it will probably delete all my space collections to do so though.

Was curious, where can the mystery super bonuses be purchased? I just checked Duke's and did not see them and they are not at the bank. Can anyone advise?

Last edited:
Those do look like they would be great bonuses to have. However, to purchase those isn't it random, where you can't choose what bonus you are going to get??

Edit - I just went into my uncollected alliance collections and got 6 bonuses. Luckily one of them did have the Jar of Diagones bonus!!! What a difference it makes - I think I will be able to make level 75 on my main game now - it will probably delete all my space collections to do so though.

Was curious, where can the mystery super bonuses be purchased? I just checked Duke's and did not see them and they are not at the bank. Can anyone advise?

Unfortunately, it is random.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata

I think they offer them for sale once in a while. Very rare though. If I am not mistaken, you have to buy them with tokens.

Edit: Here you go. https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/mystery-super-bonus.7364/

Device
  1. Android
Username
Charleene
The Santa Challenge came to me this afternoon for Windows phone.
Cause I already visited all neighbors before, I have no idea if I will have to search the " hot drinks" for the fligt there.....or elsewhere??
Can someone explain me the way to get it.
Thank you
Greetings

Charleene

H585

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
H585
Does anyone know if you visit snow melting facilities of neighbours if you can potentially get drops from them?? I'd assume yes is the answer??

Top Bottom