Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa's Bad Mood

B17 Flying Fortress

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
B17
Nice to have the new quests and levels but it extends the game out for years. They're making the game harder for everyone to level up and upgrade with all the experience and coins needed. My support games won't level up anymore as it will take too long. I just hope that if there are any future launch pads they don't require lv 75+ to build. The quests can be completed if we use our reserves of items and fuel. My tip is to buy land and concentrate on getting the excavation buildings that drop collection items. Get enough of them and you will get more spyglass and bonus collections as well as a lot more money and experience. Im just glad I've been playing long enough to take advantage of profitable glitches and green building offers. Game sure is a balancing act. Keep flying.
B17

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I have stopped using spy glass since two days ago as I am close to completion with 14 days left. I am just waiting for one arctic fox snow globe to drop.

7/7 - Get the Greenbelt collection
7/7 - Assemble the Into the White collection
6/7 - Complete the Let It Snow collection

I am still flying for the stars and sending out/accepting snow shovels.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
I have stopped using spy glass since two days ago as I am close to completion with 14 days left. I am just waiting for one arctic fox snow globe to drop.

7/7 - Get the Greenbelt collection
7/7 - Assemble the Into the White collection
6/7 - Complete the Let It Snow collection

I am still flying for the stars and sending out/accepting snow shovels.

WOW!!!!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The last Snowy Owl just dropped and the quest is complete. The Spy Glass bonus worked wonders. And so did the timer I set for 90 minutes to tap on the Snow Melting Facilities as many times as possible. I three-starred three of the quest destinations but don't have the planes to complete the Giant and Thunderbird routes. So I'll sent my birds to Jakarta to get drops for the Pharma building when it finishes.
I don't need any more Snow Shovels so please gift them to those who do.
Holiday Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
quikmantx
Looking for a friend to add to help with this quest as well as other ongoing quests, in addition to joining a good air alliance. I'm level 32 BTW and would prefer someone I can easily Skype with to communicate/discuss needed items, etc. If interested, please PM me.

Also, how do you get the Snow Melting Facility in the Windows PC version?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
quikmantx
You get the Snow Melting Facility from completing the Into the White collection, the items of which are obtained from quest flights.

OK. So I guess the Snow Melting Facility and the Snow Removal Vehicle are the same then? Just checking, because in the game, it says I get a Snow Removal Vehicle for completing the Into the White collection.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
OK. So I guess the Snow Melting Facility and the Snow Removal Vehicle are the same then? Just checking, because in the game, it says I get a Snow Removal Vehicle for completing the Into the White collection.

no it is not the same, snow melting facility is a building that you need to construct from your warehouse which drops items for the snow glob collection.

H585

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
H585
Complete!...I've never loved snowy owls so much :sneaky:!! Only one problem...I've got nowhere to put the Winter Zoo :ROFLMAO::LOL:

upload_2016-12-26_22-43-38.png

Last edited:
Congrats to those whose have completed the quest already. You guys have MUCH greater luck/success than me. I have been using a spyglass & sky captain for the whole quest so far and just was able to build my 4th snow melting facility. I am only about half way home, but have a lot of time left.

As far as my support games are concerned, I am resigned to the fact that they will only be that going forward - support games. GI has accomplished making it VERY hard if not impossible to level them up. Also, whether it is a bug or on purpose, support games are no longer even helpful on launches anymore, as you can't add launch items as usual.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Need a HUGE favor from you guys - is it possible to get your support accounts to visit my hangars so I can get extra fuel? I'm using spyglass but down to a few tanks of fuel left and I have watch all the videos for today. Still need to complete 3 sets of Into the White. THANKS in advance!!!
I think better solution would be to find a team for QL party - amount of fuel you can get by someone visit your hangars is too small for everyone to be bothered (1 per hangar - let's say 5 in total from 1 person). Let's say 20 people visit you daily - it's 100 fuel in total. One red launch 2nd or third place would give you 150 fuel.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I think better solution would be to find a team for QL party - amount of fuel you can get by someone visit your hangars is too small for everyone to be bothered (1 per hangar - let's say 5 in total from 1 person). Let's say 20 people visit you daily - it's 100 fuel in total. One red launch 2nd or third place would give you 150 fuel.

I have not launched for many months now and I have already forgotten the rewards. Does anyone know of the guide to rewards, including the rewards that you get for each place in the launch?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I have not launched for many months now and I have already forgotten the rewards. Does anyone know of the guide to rewards, including the rewards that you get for each place in the launch?
Red Launch:

1st place:
IMG_2129.jpg

2nd and 3rd place:
IMG_2130.jpg

4th and 5th place:
IMG_2135.jpg

6th and 7th place:
IMG_2131.jpg

Places from 8th and on:
Fuel (50 units), and items for different launching collections. Will paste picture when will get one (y)

Top Bottom