Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa’s Bad Day

My plan (and it might be a bad one) is to concentrate on obtaining sleighs and sending them to Lapland. That seems to be the core.
Once I've got enough sleighs, I'll stop using neighbour visits to visit elves and use it to visit winter buildings, for the third objective.

If this is an awful strategy, feel free to tell me (n):)
Confused as I am...? Nothing is awful it's like those true or false questions if I don't know the answer I have no reason to argue otherwise (I go for true).

My plan (and it might be a bad one) is to concentrate on obtaining sleighs and sending them to Lapland. That seems to be the core.
Once I've got enough sleighs, I'll stop using neighbour visits to visit elves and use it to visit winter buildings, for the third objective.

If this is an awful strategy, feel free to tell me (n):)
I think you have the strategy. It's what I'm doing too. Sleighs first with flights to lapland, then bonus and go for the baubles.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
I think you have the strategy. It's what I'm doing too. Sleighs first with flights to lapland, then bonus and go for the baubles.
What I'm not sure about (and it probably doesn't matter too much) is when to stop flying to Lapland and start to do the continents. At the moment, I think I'll do the 40 trips to get the 3 stars and then see what sort of quantities I have for the presents.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Well, I just checked and I've got balls. What I mean by that is that all the Christmas balls in the quests list have already been checked off. I guess that this is because I completed this event the last time. Completeing the event this time will be no problem as I have 131 oil lanterns which will give me lots of star sparkles to get the gifts I need for flights to other destinations. I only need about 6 more christmas balls to complete the second collection, and I nearly have the santa collections complete too. It helps that I already have 6 jet sleighs and many christmas buildings.
I did notice that there were no EZTs (Evil Turkey Zombies) in this event. (grin)

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
I was trying to work out why the reward building would drop candy canes.
But, then I noticed that there isn't a Complete button, so the event side completes (and drops stop I guess) as soon as the criteria are met. But the candy cane stuff must go on for the full duration.

Is that how others understand it?

I haven't seen a reply to this yet. I have the same question...why would the "reward" building drop Candy Canes, if, as in past quests, the quest ends once you have all required collections/tasks complete?

I'd like to finish all three Collections, get the reward building, build it, get the 5 Canes every 8 hours, and then continue flying my sleigh to Lapland and the continents. However, due to every other quest experience ending once you have the reward building...I don't even want to collect my quest collections! Anyone try it yet? Lol

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
am i the only one where cant partake on this event because i've not updated yet my game because of all those crashing reports.. im not sure if i should update my game and be happy when my game crashes all the time or i should be happy with a smooth running AC but no bad santa day event? (n)

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
am i the only one where cant partake on this event because i've not updated yet my game because of all those crashing reports.. im not sure if i should update my game and be happy when my game crashes all the time or i should be happy with a smooth running AC but no bad santa day event? (n)
My game hasn’t crashed...and I pray that it doesn’t.

My game hasn’t crashed...and I pray that it doesn’t.

Not only once you start visiting neighbors does it get really slow and sometime crash, the game doesn't seem to be synching up for me. I've lost two collections where I'd have extra sleighs for this and it's kind of pissing me off. Opened a ticket but I know GI won't do a damn thing about it

Top Bottom