Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Santa’s Bad Day

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
Event is still the same as on the Wiki from previous years :
http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Santa's_Bad_Day

but with the added variety of getting a new currency of Candy sticks from some actions,
which can be used to purchase 4 new buildings :

Magical Bauble : 1,000 Candy sticks. yields 3 Pax. land 1x1
Hockey Field : 3,000 Candy sticks. yields 5 Pax. land 2x2
Gingerbread house : 5,000 Candy sticks. yields 10 Pax. land 2x2
Magical Christmas Tree :15,000 Candy sticks. yields 15 Pax. land 2x2

Are there any bonuses that increase drop rate from neighbor's elves?

there are 4 new bonus. I think the Bowl of Riches may do it :

This bonus increases the chance of quest item drop ( both command and collectable by 150% for 1 hour)
costs 1,500 candy sticks.

Other bonus :
Lucky Horseshoe : increases the chance of a fortunate event in a flight by 100% costs 50 candy sticks, lasts 4 hours.
Fuel Additive : doubles the amount of fuel restored for 1 hour : costs 100 Candy sticks
Pilot's Manual : increases the experience you receive for completing any action by 100% for 2 hours. costs : 150 Candy sticks.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
it looks fairly similar to the FAQ posted.
first priority is to visit neighbours and click on the elves to get the Old lanterns.
use the old lanterns to click on elves roaming around your city to get items for the Sleigh.
Buy the 'Hanger for Jet Powered Sleigh' from the store.( speed up for 45 coins, or wait for 30 minutes)
You will need to get 4 Sleigh Covers, 4 Sleigh Oils, 4 Heaters and 4 Red Paints to complete it. Neighbours can gift you these items. or they drop from flights from Cyprus, San Francisco, Sydney,Moscow,Iceland,Tokyo, Helsinki, Anchorage, Boston or Lagos.
Then buy the Ice runway from the store to send your sleigh to Lapland.
Those flight item drops are helpful. Was looking to see how the event tied into flying other than the sleigh

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
When this comes to Windows - a very gentle reminder not to gift me any event related items, I do not do these events, your gift would be wasted - many thanks.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

boo thats a shame thought we was on a winner lol
I remember there are some bonusses that can be used outside the events they relate to (dancing with the leprecauns had a pot off gold doubeling all coins from buildings still got these and working fine)
but if iam not mistaken free2play posted about this limit about this specific xmas event

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bazmoz
Username
Bazamoza spotlam
I remember there are some bonusses that can be used outside the events they relate to (dancing with the leprecauns had a pot off gold doubeling all coins from buildings still got these and working fine)
but if iam not mistaken free2play posted about this limit about this specific xmas event
ok thanks mo i will hold off buying any for now then mate cheers

Top Bottom