Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the Sky event

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@ucaptain lole
Once you complete the Main Stage Level 2 in your city, the tents appear in your city and your neighbors' cities. Tap your neighbors' tents to get Pocket Whistles. Use the Pocket Whistles on the tents in your city to get collection items and items needed for Main Stage Level 3.
Cheers,
Tom

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
@ucaptain lole
Once you complete the Main Stage Level 2 in your city, the tents appear in your city and your neighbors' cities. Tap your neighbors' tents to get Pocket Whistles. Use the Pocket Whistles on the tents in your city to get collection items and items needed for Main Stage Level 3.
Cheers,
Tom
...thank you! I understand now! Blimey, not a lot of time to do all that lot!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
04dvav7h
Username
Mortimer
Hi neighbors,
Would someone who flies Jets tell me what fuel is needed for a flight to Nyon? I have 3-starred this destination but forgot to write down this info for my records and few days ago I sold all jets and can't see this info any longer...

@Pit1024 80 Passengers, 24 Fuel and a ?ticket?

Screen cap attached

Attachments

• Nyon.png
    Nyon.png
    566.3 KB · Views: 140
Device
  1. Windows PC
Not sure. But happy for you, that so far it is solved, in your behalf (y)
You will not believe what has just happened opened my android game and it has sent me back 2 levels to the beginning of rock the quest which I only needed 1 item to complete.Cannot send ticket for some reason from the website. Update found out how t o take screenshots on android to pc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-15-11-21-11.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-15-11-21-11.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot_2017-07-15-11-22-05.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-15-11-22-05.png
    616.3 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
MJRumi4zo
Username
adam821
who ever came up with the idea to build the stage in stages is a Dbag and i hope you drop your phone :p

Device
  1. Windows PC
Hello!
Does using bonuses increase the chance of getting a specific item you need or is it just drops in general? I got 0-6-7-5-7 for the Woodstock collection. Still have to collect 3 before the collection is complete.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
You will not believe what has just happened opened my android game and it has sent me back 2 levels to the beginning of rock the quest which I only needed 1 item to complete.Cannot send ticket for some reason from the website. Update found out how t o take screenshots on android to pc.
Just do Reply on your original ticket and claim for reward. There will be no other way to get it. Too bad whats happening to your game o_O

Device
  1. Windows PC
Just do Reply on your original ticket and claim for reward. There will be no other way to get it. Too bad whats happening to your game o_O
Just sent screen shots of what was on level 62 it was the great game which I have completed and also it came from outer space which I also have completed.Pointed out to her that the quest finishes at 10am Monday and it is not fair I should lose reward.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Siggedigg
Username
Siggedigg
Try clicking quickly. Also use sky captain and spy glass.
Or do as me... had One singel item left to complete it all. Have had dice and spyglass on... nothing.... 5 greens per refresh on stage and 70 greens later I finally got it. Gah I hate myself for this lol but had invested too much not to get it

Top Bottom