Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Rock the Sky event

You are very lucky, Tom. How did you get sooo many items?! I am clicking every 30 minutes. No drops or very rare. Less then 5 days to complete. And I am 0-1-3-4-3 or something till now. No way to finish successfully. Sky Captain and Spy Glass active all the time....
Sky Captain and Spy Glass do not seem to help.
I now get more items than with bonus.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
hey guys, is there any possibility to get a higher drop rate from tents and the main stage 3? its horrible, i used today and yesterday about 50 whistles and got only 3-4 items back:cry: i completed main stage 3 yesterday but also there the drop rate is horrible. any chance with some bonuses to get a higher drop rate? thanks for answering!

Try clicking quickly. Also use sky captain and spy glass.

is dice also for clicking drop rate? i think its only for flight related drop rates?
is dice also for clicking drop rate? i think its only for flight related drop rates?
SmartSelectImage_2017-07-13-07-04-27.png

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
After days of setting 30-minute timers and using Sky Captain and Spy Glass bonuses, I finally got my fourth Record Player this morning. With no bonuses at all. Sigh!
One more Record Player to go. Good luck, everyone!
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
I'm down to 4 days and wit 2 collections complete I'm 6-4-0-4-5 this seems ridiculous hat I've had the required buildings for what will be 10 days and may not complete the event... i can understand making them harder, but cmon, this is getting ridiculous!
SG makes no difference what so ever, not even to collecting whistles from friends - with 10 hearts I've collected 30 - 35 a day from friends without the SG, twice I've activated SG ( once over a reset so i could get 2 days worth of bonuses) and I got 28 - 31 and 32 whistles

never get more drops than 1 in 4 from the stage either

Device
  1. Windows PC
You did it right. If you had Main Stage whatever level, claim to get it back. Let me know how it will go.
It is now 6 days since I contacted GI and they still have not given me main stage.I could pay for remaining items but I object to paying for some thing I already had.Here is the message I received today not going to bother replying.

Attachments

• 2017-07-14 (12).png
    2017-07-14 (12).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 132
  • 2017-07-14 (13).png
    2017-07-14 (13).png
    706 KB · Views: 119
  • 2017-07-14 (14).png
    2017-07-14 (14).png
    163.7 KB · Views: 103

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It is now 6 days since I contacted GI and they still have not given me main stage.I could pay for remaining items but I object to paying for some thing I already had.Here is the message I received today not going to bother replying.
Please can you check your mailbox now, and your game?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
On my third try today I got the (for me, at least) elusive Record Player. The quest is finished for me but I won't complete for a bit so I can gift quest items later today. Whew ... that was a close one.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom