Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch QL Party

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
Are you planing on having a massive group and I do mean massive while waiting between launches a long time for everyone to jump on board. Keeping #1 to 576 #2-4 216 and everyone lower may take a bit to get all these ql's going. and with all these ql's waiting 10 minutes between launch times once its on the pad is kinda insane.

Edit: While I still say it's a long time, we can try it. #1 it's your launches. #2 this is only the first one

Are you planing on having a massive group and I do mean massive while waiting between launches a long time for everyone to jump on board. Keeping #1 to 576 #2-4 216 and everyone lower may take a bit to get all these ql's going. and with all these ql's waiting 10 minutes between launch times once its on the pad is kinda insane.

Edit: While I still say it's a long time, we can try it. #1 it's your launches. #2 this is only the first one
We can close launch when it's more than 2qls

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
Well the person who runs these launches its trying to be very nice at giving others a shot at first...let's not be greedy

come on people. the more we work together the better this goes.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Wasted points now man think I'll put in mimnimum let others fight it out for the top 3

I think anyone with QLshould get priority not ones with no QL jumping queue

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001
No they are not. I grabbed first last time because pengowins tried to hijack it and I got angry. I'm sorry Barkmi4 but you were going to hijackaed anyway.

You try to set something up for everyone to benefit and people take advantage. Pisses me off.

Top Bottom