Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch QL Party

What rules are you setting? Are you trying for First for a bunch of them (that's ok); Are you using the first to 576 get's 1st? How would you want to organize this?
I am proposing a freestyle (i.e. no rules). But if you insist, we can include the 576 gets 1st rule. But that means, I am going do a lot of kicking out and deleting neighbors who I am not in contact with.

Also, a lot of my neighbors belong to a group thread launch forum that's closed down and may not be seeing or reading through this thread. Others are in the GI in-game forum that don't always read the GI in-game forum.

Moreover, I believe my neighbors in the closed down group, knows how to proceed when they join a launch party, they usually send pm.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks a lot.

James

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Im happy to join either 1-2-3 position but if somone does use a QL they should be in top 1-2-3 only fair in my view
Count me in

I'll save up stuff now ok
Dependant on how many join in depends on the points to add is it now
Ideally need minimum of 4 players

I never wanted to introduce any rules. Should we adopt @Kendra rules as follows:
1.) First person to put in 576 points claims first. Do not pass this person.
2.) If you join and see only 1 or 2 QLs on board, do not add more than 216 points.
3.) Only add more points once 3 QLs have joined the launch.
4.) The exception to this would be if we're sitting on pad for more than 15 minutes. In this case, we can launch with only 2 QLs.
Also, please be courteous and don't try to take first place on every launch. It's only polite to let others have a chance at the top spots too.
Any questions, please ask!

Sammy KingSAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047q1vbx
Username
KingSAM
Please add me, I'll bring a QL
047q1vbx
Rules are better to avoid launching with only 2 QLs, when people fight for captain. Let's go with Kendra's rules,
Maybe for the party all active QLs must add #wait 3QLs to the names.

Raschuma

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mpggjp
Username
raschuma
Next weekend, on the 4th of June, 2017, Saturday, I will be doing 2Qls red/blue pad from 5pm GMT (my time zone). Interested new neighbors can send requests to both of my accounts. But must pm otherwise, will be rejected(n)

All other activities can be posted here.

Cheers(y)
Will be happy to join if youll take me.

Those work for me.

But as always this is your launch. You can set/add/change rules as you see fit.
Please add me, I'll bring a QL
047q1vbx
Rules are better to avoid launching with only 2 QLs, when people fight for captain. Let's go with Kendra's rules,
Maybe for the party all active QLs must add #wait 3QLs to the names.
I agree with both of you.

@Sammy KingSAM I will send you requests from Owumi(items needed) and fex177.

Thanks

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Ok sound ok 1 st place put in 576 points none overtakes that and each person take turn to get 1 st spot so it's fair yes

??

Top Bottom